Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I think this is what you are looking for.

Lock doors on motion

BCM:

Enable: 726-15-01 0101 0101 01

Disable: 726-15-01 0202 0202 02

I have enabled this and I think doors lock when the car reaches 20 kph.
I programmed this today works perfectly so now I don't have to worry about someone walking up to the car and opening the doors.

Regarding the mirrors the mustang doesn't have the DDM or PDM control modules on forscan so it's back to the drawing board for autofolding mirrors
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=31973]Chappers[/MENTION] let us know if you figure out a way to enable the autofolding mirrors :cheers:

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=31973]Chappers[/MENTION] let us know if you figure out a way to enable the autofolding mirrors :cheers:
I'll try! Struggling if I'm honest this is all there is for our modules...

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I think yes, this is pretty much it. There might be a couple of modules present in one car and absent to another, depending on the configuration of the car, probably also depending on the country. For example I cannot find modules DACMC (Digital Audio Control Module C) and PSM (Passenger Front Seat Module) in yours compared to mine. Everything else is there.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I think yes, this is pretty much it. There might be a couple of modules present in one car and absent to another, depending on the configuration of the car, probably also depending on the country. For example I cannot find modules DACMC (Digital Audio Control Module C) and PSM (Passenger Front Seat Module) in yours compared to mine. Everything else is there.
My mate is coming round on Sunday with his 2017 fiesta ST i wonder if I could grab the DDM and PDM modules off his and see if I can work something out with it...

Sponsored

veskos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Veselin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB EU/CZ
Hello everybody, I apologize for my bad English.
I read 2 times the forum (all 140 pages) and I did not see anyone solving it.
In some EU states, fog light is prohibited as DRL. Police have warned me in HR, BiH, BG ...
I would like to have only night mode in the day, without DRL, or as a DRL to shine only Headlamps.

Last edited:

MustangManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
When you say it actually enabled your oil pressure. Do you mean like you can see a gauge when you click on it? Or it just show oil pressure => Normal? I have a 2016 Auto V6 and my As-Built data is really close to what you have. I just modified a bit. Instead of 7C7F I had 7C6F. When I had 6 (by default without me touching the As-Built data) I had oil pressure but no gauge for it. It just tells me if it's Normal or Low. Yesterday I changed my 6 to a 7 and I still had my oil pressure and it just says normal but no gauge...

Yeah mate. It just says normal or low. My mustang came
With the performance pack gauges so i can see the actual pressures there. Dunno if that helps

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
What code do i need to change to change rear gear from 3.73 to 3.31

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
What code do i need to change to change rear gear from 3.73 to 3.31
I think this should do the trick (BCM configuration only):
726-12-01 x*** xxxx xxxx Axle Ratio: 13B=3.15, 14B=3.31, 163=3.55, 175=3.73, 19A=4.10

Changing the ring&pinion is still required ;)

Sponsored

djcwardog

V8 Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base with PP
Getting vac/boost gauge and data in the IPC

No transmission temp sensor on the 6-man. Power is not transmitted through fluid like it is on the auto (both TC and hydraulic pump to valve body), so it would be pointless data anyway. A simple oil level sensor would be more beneficial.
I confirm that an IPC module FORScan edit for Block 720-06-01 to xx7F-xxxx-xxxx provides both data in the gauges menu for Oil Pressure (Low or Normal seen so far, no numbers) as well as for the vacuum/boost (actual number - fluctuates as you hit the pedal). When you press any of the readings to see an actual digital gauge, it skips over Oil Pressure - but DOES give the vac/boost gauge.

This is true for my 2017 Performance Package car that provides an actual Oil Pressure gauge and an actual Vacuum (only) gauge in the center dash between the a/c vents.

However, a caution for those wanting to go farther and code xx7F-8xxx-xxxx as some forum members have shown us. For me this = FAIL!

For me, this added transmission oil temp and DELETED the voltage gauge. Lose on both counts. The transmission temp never moves - and we know why in our manual tranmsission cars, and the volts gauge is necessary. I did see in the forums these choices: 720-06-01 xxxx-Xxxx-xxxx so let me apply what I learned to that advice: we are discussing xxxx- choose between X=0, 1, 8 or 9xxx-xxxx

If X = 0 (as in my car) you see neither rear axle temp nor transmission temp.
If X = 1 you see axle temp only - I did not try this.
If X = 8 (what I tried) I confirm that you see trans temp - and LOSE volts!
If X = 9 you see both axle and trans temps - I did not try this.

Lastly, I am unable to reconcile forum advice to code xx0x-xxxx-xxxx to lose the boost side of that digital gauge - or to choose xx1x-xxxx-xxxx to keep the boost portion in there. I have mine at xx7x-xxxx-xxxx as above. Anyone found the actual bit to change to lose the boost side of the digital gauge?

Last edited:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
If X = 0 (as in my car) you see neither rear axle temp nor transmission temp.
If X = 1 you see axle temp only - I did not try this.
If X = 8 (what I tried) I confirm that you see trans temp - and LOSE volts!
If X = 9 you see both axle and trans temps - I did not try this.

Lastly, I am unable to reconcile forum advice to code xx0x-xxxx-xxxx to lose the boost side of that digital gauge - or to choose xx1x-xxxx-xxxx to keep the boost portion in there. I have mine at xx7x-xxxx-xxxx as above. Anyone found the actual bit to change to lose the boost side of the digital gauge?
did you try any other hexadecimal digits for gauge manipulation?
You should be able to try 0-F to see any changes.

As far as the (no)boost bit, try changing the 7 to a 6 and checking again.

MustangManiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Is there a new updated listing of all of the changes people have been making? I have the android app, a collection of some spreadsheets, and a bunch of screen shots that I use to constantly look stuff up. Just wondering if anyone had access to a more compiled list?

djcwardog

V8 Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base with PP
Several - but not sure if fully updated

Is there a new updated listing of all of the changes people have been making? I have the android app, a collection of some spreadsheets, and a bunch of screen shots that I use to constantly look stuff up. Just wondering if anyone had access to a more compiled list?
Alot of the early work on this comes courtesy of our F150 and Fusion neighbors who have been looking into module coding for quite some time - and with many more cars in their interest communities than we have. Search their forums and you will see what I mean.

For my own car, a 2017 Mustang GT, M6 with PP, I offer this list of module coding that is currently applied - but as usual, the problem is your own if you try any of these and they nuke your car or a module. Back up your .ab files, work smart, and follow FORScan directions, typical stuff.

APIM (basically the computer guts inside the metal box affixed on the back of your 4.2” or 8” display screen)

APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx-xxxx-x2xx provides heated and cooled seats icons on both the home screen as well as the climate control screen. β€œSoft touch buttons”

APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx-xxx3-xxxx (my 400A car was β€œ2”) adds the β€œHD Radio available” and its menu choices to the radio settings screen. Needed this once I installed the ACM from a 401A car to get HD radio. 400A cars do not have HD radio - there are two different ACM (head unit) modules!

APIM 7D0-02-01 xxxx-xXxx-xxxx where X = B-9 (hex, but here no β€œA” was shown) allows you to select various splash screens to see on start-up. Appears to be Sync3 only. The ones I tried for fun worked, but I’m sticking with choice X=6, came as delivered, Mustang boot screen animation, looks cool!

APIM 7D0-02-01 x7xx-xxxx-xxxx (mine was set on β€œ5” beforehand) to get navigation menus to work even while car is in motion. Coding worked - still to test for full functionality (for example, need to see if it might also enable bluetooth phone pairing while on the move?
(11-21-2017 Update - I was able to get the Bluetooth phone paring menu to come up even while driving - impossible before.)

The ACM is your head unit, screwed into the dash like most double-DIN car stereos these days, accessible once you remove trim, bezel to which is affixed (from rear) the display screen.

ACM 727-01-01 x0xx-xxxx-xxxx (my 400A ACM was set at β€œ8”) enables the HD radio in your 401A ACM head unit - my 401A used head unit was already coded this way, but I wanted to read it to check.

ACM 727-01-02 x3xx-xx (my 400A non-HD ACM was at 2) sets the EQ to match what the 401A cars are set to here.

ACM 727-04-01 x1xx (mine was on β€œ2”) to enable SDARS Data Services - like my 5-year free trial of Sirius Traffic? Not sure why, but my data seemed to also work at β€œ2.” Set now at 1 and forget it...

DSP is the amp mounted in the driver’s kick panel area - just above the hood opening lever. I ended up buying the β€œbranded” (apparently for Shaker Pro cars, part number ends in β€œM”) model DSP for $115 to replace the DSP that came in my 400A car.

DSP 783-01-01 1xxx-xx (my 400A DSP was set at β€œ0”) this enables the remote turn-on lead to send a 6v signal out to the separate subwoofer amp - which is affixed on the back of the actual 8” speaker box in the trunk). Note that I had to run wiring from front of car to the trunk to get the sub to work. Search for separate stereo posts.

The IPC is your little display mounted between the two large circular bezels that show tach and speedo.

IPC 720-06-01 xx7F-xxxx-xxxx added Oil Pressure and Boost/Vacuum to my data and gauges - see prior post (#2098) a few back for details.

Finally, I confirm that coding the BCM 726-39-01 to 0001-0101-006A cut the powerpoint timeout from 15 minutes (basically left my radar detector powered on for a full 15 minutes after I locked up the car - battery drainage issue...) to 1 second. Now everything shuts off after I press the stop button and open my door to exit the car. As it should be...

Last edited:

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
So what exactly is a "Mycolor power & support" feature in the list?

BTW does anybody know if the color of the button light can be changed? Tired of the factory ice blue and want a uniform interior lighting. Thanks!
Sponsored