Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
My car, an EU spec PP, has enabled Windows Remote Open. The module that controls this operation is 726-17-02 and is the same as for 2G Fusion's, as seen on the As-Built data spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...X5Qhee3C0ngilqwTA7E/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true).

Has anyone figured out how to enable Remote Windows Close? I tried modifying module 726-17-01 to 0101 0101 01XX as shown on the above spreadsheet for Fusion, but it doesn't seem to work for Mustang.
Sponsored

Mdavis.geo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT-CS Triple Yellow
Need the full block for animation startup, sync 3. Screwed mine up and lost my notes... Damn spring cleaning.

Thanks

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
My car, an EU spec PP, has enabled Windows Remote Open. The module that controls this operation is 726-17-02 and is the same as for 2G Fusion's, as seen on the As-Built data spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...X5Qhee3C0ngilqwTA7E/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true).

Has anyone figured out how to enable Remote Windows Close? I tried modifying module 726-17-01 to 0101 0101 01XX as shown on the above spreadsheet for Fusion, but it doesn't seem to work for Mustang.
This have been discussed a lot some time ago.. not possible.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I missed it... Thanks Stefano.

cappo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Volcano Orange
[MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION]: I didn't have a a sensitivity settings in the central display for Autolamps (Switching on). I just can set the autolamp time delay (Switching off). This feature keeps the headlights on for up to 120 seconds after the ignition is switched off. Any hints to reduce the switching on time?

Sponsored

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Alrighty, I guess it's time to introduce my app that I'm working on... I know the Excel spreadsheet doesn't get updated really often. So, I created a quick app that will have the AS-Built Data information. Whenever I(Or you if interested) will add a value. The app will be updated in real time. You will be able to make a search as well. Here's how it'll look like... (For now it's only available for Android Smartphone and HU. I might make one for Apple devices later on. Also, Disregard the one screenshot on the bottom right. It was for the Tesla HU thread).
:cheers:
Nice! Will it be in the play store?

This have been discussed a lot some time ago.. not possible.
Welllll, I think the consensus was, not possible without hardware changes. I could be wrong.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
That's right.
I think it has to do with the frameless windows and crush sensors.
I think maybe we have the bounce-back window sensors as well as auto-up which are two of the pre-requisites, but we lack a certain wire going to the doors and our module is different as well?

Short answer is, nobody has successfully attempted it to my knowledge.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Alrighty, I guess it's time to introduce my app that I'm working on... I know the Excel spreadsheet doesn't get updated really often. So, I created a quick app that will have the AS-Built Data information. Whenever I(Or you if interested) will add a value. The app will be updated in real time. You will be able to make a search as well. Here's how it'll look like... (For now it's only available for Android Smartphone and HU. I might make one for Apple devices later on. Also, Disregard the one screenshot on the bottom right. It was for the Tesla HU thread).
:cheers:
What is the name of the app? Very nice initiative! :thumbsup:

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Nice! Will it be in the play store?

Welllll, I think the consensus was, not possible without hardware changes. I could be wrong.
Thanks! Not sure if it'll be on the PlayStore but I will surely share the link once it's done. I don't know if Google will allow me to put it on the store. They might. I'll send out a request whenever it's done. However, It'll be available on my private server!

What is the name of the app? Very nice initiative! :thumbsup:
Thanks! Right now I just called it Mustang-S550 :p I updated some AS-Built Data but it's a long list to do by myself. I only do it during my free time. Y'all are welcome to participate "If interested" and I'll send you the back end login to add some of it.:cheers:

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Please do share the link once it's finished. Also let us know if you need help in adding the data.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Please do share the link once it's finished. Also let us know if you need help in adding the data.
Will do! It'll be nice if right now I could get some hands on adding data for the As-Built Data part...:p

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Hi guys could any one please help me sort out that gt 350 start up screen. I did put that number 7 on their but nothing changed. I have sync2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hi guys could any one please help me sort out that gt 350 start up screen. I did put that number 7 on their but nothing changed. I have sync2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
This only works in sync 3.

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
fork in hell....

Thanks Stefano. What about the soft climate control on the screen