Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I believe we speak a different kind of English here.

How would you call a part of the wheel which is not made from rubber? Round metal thingy? How would you dissect the wheel? Into what? Wheel into tire and....wheel? Please...stop it.
Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Found it like 2 weeks ago. Asked our Swiss friend for help but he just doesn't care - in fact he's now charging money for FREE ideas - typical for Swiss people...

Auto lamps delay:

726-14-02 **xx xxxx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay1 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xx** xxxx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay2 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx **xx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay3 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx xx** xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay4 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx xxxx **xx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay5 (seconds converted to hex)

726-21-01 **xx xxxx xxxx FeatLst to BCM Auto Lamps Delay Initial Value

I spent hours with ForScan and I was able to find few interesting options. For example my friend bought OP7 sequential indicators for his EU S550 and once he wired new LED DRL's in a old bulb circuit they would just shut off after starting the engine. Good you can switch the BCM DRL output frequency.
Thank you very much for your help. So, if I want them to go on instantanly, do I need to put "00" everywhere ?

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Thank you very much for your help. So, if I want them to go on instantanly, do I need to put "00" everywhere ?
I've tried 1 and it did the trick - still need to try 0 but theoretically it should work.

P.S.
I found 14s in mine programmed form factory - not sure why?!?

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've tried 1 and it did the trick - still need to try 0 but theoretically it should work.

P.S.
I found 14s in mine programmed form factory - not sure why?!?
Same for me, I have "14" everywhere. Will try it this weekend with "00" and if it doesn't work, will put "01" :thumbsup:

Sponsored

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
One more funny thing - I can select the delay time from my gauge cluster in settings: none, 5s, 10s etc but it has no effect on that time whatsoever :crazy:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One more funny thing - I can select the delay time from my gauge cluster in settings: none, 5s, 10s etc but it has no effect on that time whatsoever :crazy:
Other thing, have you tried this on your EU 'Stang ??

Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights
Disabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx
Enabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx

This thing does not want to work on my car :frusty:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Found it like 2 weeks ago. Asked our Swiss friend for help but he just doesn't care - in fact he's now charging money for FREE ideas - typical for Swiss people...

Auto lamps delay:

726-14-02 **xx xxxx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay1 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xx** xxxx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay2 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx **xx xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay3 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx xx** xxxx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay4 (seconds converted to hex)
726-14-02 xxxx xxxx **xx Feature Cfg Auto Lamps Delay5 (seconds converted to hex)

726-21-01 **xx xxxx xxxx FeatLst to BCM Auto Lamps Delay Initial Value

I spent hours with ForScan and I was able to find few interesting options. For example my friend bought OP7 sequential indicators for his EU S550 and once he wired new LED DRL's in a old bulb circuit they would just shut off after starting the engine. Good you can switch the BCM DRL output frequency.
So guys, to see if I understand it correctly, the Auto Lamps Delay is how long it takes before the headlamps are turned on when you enter a dark place such as a tunnel or a garage, right?

I want to do exactly what John describes, I need the headlights to go on instantaneously when I enter a tunnel or my garage, so do I have to put 01 everywhere like this:

726-14-02 0101 0101 01XX
726-21-01 01XX XXXX XXXX

Right now I also have 14 everywhere.

Sponsored

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Other thing, have you tried this on your EU 'Stang ??

Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights
Disabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx
Enabled BCM 0726-27-01 xxxx xxx0 xxxx

This thing does not want to work on my car :frusty:
I installed OP7 sequentials - they have white DRL 's implemented instead of US type orange running lights. Someone deactivated those in my car when it was homologated. Front orange marker lights as well.

I've tried every possible combination to turn them back on - no luck.
Some say you have to activate the DRL option in your cluster to enable this. The problem is ForScan will only see 2 modules from my entire car - BCM and APIM.
Never seen anything like it :crazy:

720-02-01 4DE0 3C31 1CE0
Daytime Lights option present in Settings, Adv Settings, Vehicle, Lighting

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I installed OP7 sequentials - they have white DRL 's implemented instead of US type orange running lights. Someone deactivated those in my car when it was homologated. Front orange marker lights as well.

I've tried every possible combination to turn them back on - no luck.
Some say you have to activate the DRL option in your cluster to enable this. The problem is ForScan will only see 2 modules from my entire car - BCM and APIM.
Never seen anything like it :crazy:

720-02-01 4DE0 3C31 1CE0
Daytime Lights option present in Settings, Adv Settings, Vehicle, Lighting
Maybe a faulty ODB adapter or a problem with the extended licence in Forscan ? :shrug: