2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic

Ponyupnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The OEM shifter surround is made of plastic and the chrome paint will eventually wear and peel off. A metal plate covering the surround is in development and offers these benefits:
  • Aluminium will be long lasting
  • Show car looks with a premium feel
  • Hides the "SYNC" lettering
  • Anodized in different colors
  • Custom laser engraving
Shifter03.gif

01_auto_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
01_gt350_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
01_manual_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
01_bullitt_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
01_bullitt02_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
View attachment 413100
01_manual02_mustang_shifter_5spurs.jpg
Are you guys still in business or whats goin on?
I'm interested in one of the shifter bezels.

Ponyupnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Already have purchased starter button for my son’s and my 2019 Bullitt. I also responded to an email re armrest and suggested crosshairs. Never got an email that they were available and just found out myself.

I’m in for 2 Of surround for shifter with custom numbers. When available? Hope you will notify your past and current customers (just ordered 2 of Bullitt armrests). Will order accessories for wheels too when you get shifter surrounds. Suggest you do BulLitt car mats as only ones out there are for prior years and don’t fit 19 or 20 models.

I would suggest a crosshairs seat belt shoulder cushion too.

Did you ever get your merchandise?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Maybe they don't visit the forum too often, but if you send them an e-mail I'm sure you will get a reply soon. All I know is that dealing with Kevin was a very pleasant experience, he readily accommodated all my requests, and his products are stunning.

Sponsored

Ponyupnow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Already have purchased starter button for my son’s and my 2019 Bullitt. I also responded to an email re armrest and suggested crosshairs. Never got an email that they were available and just found out myself.

I’m in for 2 Of surround for shifter with custom numbers. When available? Hope you will notify your past and current customers (just ordered 2 of Bullitt armrests). Will order accessories for wheels too when you get shifter surrounds. Suggest you do BulLitt car mats as only ones out there are for prior years and don’t fit 19 or 20 models.

I would suggest a crosshairs seat belt shoulder cushion too.
They said that they have tooling completed....still have not received mine...it's all a scam

OP
OP
5 SPURS

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
They said that they have tooling completed....still have not received mine...it's all a scam
Shifter Plates are a Pre-Order item with additional colors and engravings requiring addition time to process. This is made clear during the order process.

Your order has been refunded since you are not satisfied.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Easy there boy. Kevin and 5 Spurs is a well known and respected sponsor here on M6G. Absolutely no need to call him out on here. I’m sure this could have been resolved privately.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Having complete tooling doesn't mean that orders still don't take time to process, build and finish.

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
You working on any Mach 1 items by chance? Also curious and assume that the shift place and start button caps should also fit 2021 models GT and Mach 1?

Is there still a way to save some $ ordering through here for anything or is it all just purchase through the site now?

Thanks

OP
OP
5 SPURS

5 SPURS

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
5spurs.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
You working on any Mach 1 items by chance? Also curious and assume that the shift place and start button caps should also fit 2021 models GT and Mach 1?

Is there still a way to save some $ ordering through here for anything or is it all just purchase through the site now?

Thanks
Start Button, Shifter Plate, Armrest and Wheelcaps for 2018-2021 GT models will also fit the 2021 Mach1.

If you opt for Custom you can get anything you want on those items like so:
IMG_2099.jpg

Purchases are always through 5spurs.com

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Start Button, Shifter Plate, Armrest and Wheelcaps for 2018-2021 GT models will also fit the 2021 Mach1.

If you opt for Custom you can get anything you want on those items like so:
IMG_2099.jpg

Purchases are always through 5spurs.com
Awesome, looks fantastic and will probably order some stuff in a few weeks or wait a little longer. Trying to currently get my track attack scheduled and putting money aside for that trip but definitely want at least 2 of these items at minimum.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Easy there boy. Kevin and 5 Spurs is a well known and respected sponsor here on M6G. Absolutely no need to call him out on here. I’m sure this could have been resolved privately.
Dealing with the public has it's challenges. :headbang:

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Do you offer colors in the grey spectrum?
Sponsored