Mcleod RST vs Vengeance Stg 1

BIGGRAY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Hello all. I am looking to upgrade my 2019 GT clutch and wanted opinions of the RST vs Vengeance STG1. My car will most likely stay NA. It's a PP1 with cat back and E85 tune. This was my first manual car so I'm sure life was rough for the stock clutch lol.
Sponsored

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Im Boosted and recently upgraded to the RXT Mcleod and let me say, although still in the break in stages the grab is amazing and it's like having a new car. The FI really shows its power. If you can add the MGW Short Shifter đź‘Ś great combo.

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
Hello all. I am looking to upgrade my 2019 GT clutch and wanted opinions of the RST vs Vengeance STG1. My car will most likely stay NA. It's a PP1 with cat back and E85 tune. This was my first manual car so I'm sure life was rough for the stock clutch lol.
Honestly, they both are great to run even NA. The RST will handle a bit more trq than the Stage 1 from Vengeance. That is really the main difference between the 2.

I have been working with both companies for some time now and you again, can't go wrong with either. The Stage 1 is going to be an organic material. There design will keep a soft pedal feel and easy to slip and drive on.

The RST also uses a Organic plate which offers a smooth & even engagement.

When you're ready, let us know if we can help: https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...nsmission-1/clutch-kits-2018-mustang-gt-5-0-l

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
I went from a RST to vengeance stage 2. Here's a quick video I made

OP
OP

BIGGRAY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Thanks for the insight. Rst is currently down to $999...