Sponsored

MBRP Race Reviews

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
I had to get it adjusted after installing so that I could install the left tip. After adjustment it was perfect.

I scrape the shit out of the H-pipe from time to time though...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
interesting you had a problem with the left side also. thanks for sharing. looks like ill have to try a 3rd time to get it right and see if it stays...
Sponsored

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
I've had to adjust the right side 3 times lol. The hangers really need to be bent. Instead of us all pushing the hanger mounts around to get it straight. But mine is pretty damn even on both sides now.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
I've had to adjust the right side 3 times lol. The hangers really need to be bent. Instead of us all pushing the hanger mounts around to get it straight. But mine is pretty damn even on both sides now.
man thats annoying...

I contacted CJPP after the last one thinking it was a muffler issue because of the rattle, so they contacted MBRP about it. Took it to a second shop and realzied it was actually an issue with the exhaust touching the rear again - so I let CJ know. Ill post here if anything useful comes of it

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Mine was out of alignment at the Right rear tip I found the H-Pipe was canted to the left, it wasn't sitting horizontal. Pulled it all off and reset the HPipe and the tips hit perfectly.

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
Mine was out of alignment at the Right rear tip I found the H-Pipe was canted to the left, it wasn't sitting horizontal. Pulled it all off and reset the HPipe and the tips hit perfectly.
Mines coming off soon to do long tubes so I get to do it all over again.

Sponsored

JohnizaUFG8or

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP - Race Red
Ordered my MBRP race last night! Putting it on as soon as it comes in! I've looked all over the interwebs for the sound I want (though through headphones and my home theater system) I can't seem to find an exhaust with a better sound at this price.

Can't wait for it to come in already! :eyebulge:

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
I'm about to order the race, but my parents said they don't want the exhaust *too loud*. I keep telling them it's not that loud even though I've never heard it in person. How loud would you say it is? Maybe if I keep the rpm's low when I drive away it won't sound that loud but we'll see how this goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I was going to say something sarcastic about responsibility, growing up, and moving out of mommy and daddy's house.

But then I remember some of my best days were when I lived at home, had a decent job, lots of disposable income, and a really loud 2001 GT. So have fun with it, kid.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
I was going to say something sarcastic about responsibility, growing up, and moving out of mommy and daddy's house.

But then I remember some of my best days were when I lived at home, had a decent job, lots of disposable income, and a really loud 2001 GT. So have fun with it, kid.
How loud would you say it is?

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
The start-up is (((loud))) but it quiets down after a couple of minutes..."quiet-down" is a relative term as it's still loud depending on what time you leave for school/work. Definitely keep the RPMs low as you pull-away, but in all honesty I don't see how you can keep your parents from hearing this exhaust system - good luck with whatever you choose :cheers:
I'm about to order the race, but my parents said they don't want the exhaust *too loud*. I keep telling them it's not that loud even though I've never heard it in person. How loud would you say it is? Maybe if I keep the rpm's low when I drive away it won't sound that loud but we'll see how this goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored