Sponsored

MBRP Race Reviews

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
The start-up is (((loud))) but it quiets down after a couple of minutes..."quiet-down" is a relative term as it's still loud depending on what time you leave for school/work. Definitely keep the RPMs low as you pull-away, but in all honesty I don't see how you can keep your parents from hearing this exhaust system - good luck with whatever you choose :cheers:
I feel like this is the best bang for the buck situation, I don't know any other good sounding exhaut's that arent that loud. Then again I don't even know how loud is too loud so..

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I feel like this is the best bang for the buck situation, I don't know any other good sounding exhaut's that arent that loud. Then again I don't even know how loud is too loud so..
^^^This! The very reason I went with the MBRP race was the $ factor/beefcake's great discount (less than $500). Exhaust sounds are subjective, best advice I can give is go to some cars & coffee gatherings or Mustang cruises to listen to different set-ups on Mustangs. I have friends with x-pipes and different brand of mufflers and their car's sound awesome. But like you I wasn't willing to pay big bucks for an h/x-pipe and two mufflers.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT PP
^^^This! The very reason I went with the MBRP race was the $ factor/beefcake's great discount (less than $500). Exhaust sounds are subjective, best advice I can give is go to some cars & coffee gatherings or Mustang cruises to listen to different set-ups on Mustangs. I have friends with x-pipes and different brand of mufflers and their car's sound awesome. But like you I wasn't willing to pay big bucks for an h/x-pipe and two mufflers.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of mixing different headers with x/h pipes, with no cats and what not. I just like to find a nice exhaust already made online and go with it. Just that the whole "can't be too loud" thing is kind of subjective because my parents loud to my loud is two different things.

antiks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Installed mine today on just race ramps. Bent the left exhaust front hanger toward the exhaust a little bit and it fit with no issues like the ones that have been mentioned.

Love the sound, deep, growly, muscle.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]3ls1HX8KolU[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored