Sponsored

May be entering the fray again. M1 available for '23 MY ?

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Before we know it . The base gt will be 50k and a slightly optioned one will be 60k to 65k!
Just some of the prices for a loaded F150 are insane.
Just on different perspectives $100 is a lot to some people. While others won’t even bat an eye at spending 10k!
Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
XPlan says the Mach 1 is not elegible.

ACF43FCA-8128-4B47-942F-667BC4A85C0C.png
I’m very well aware it shouldn’t be but my dealership manager signed an agreement that the price would be honored when the car comes in. If they go back on their word I won’t buy the car it’s as simple as that, but they’re a very reputable dealer in my area. I appreciate you trying though, but I think I know my stuff considering I talked to them several times to confirm they’d accept it :like:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I’m very well aware it shouldn’t be but my dealership manager signed an agreement that the price would be honored when the car comes in. If they go back on their word I won’t buy the car it’s as simple as that, but they’re a very reputable dealer in my area. I appreciate you trying though, but I think I know my stuff considering I talked to them several times to confirm they’d accept it :like:
The manager may have agreed to you give you the pricing equivalent to what X-Plan would be if it was offered by Ford. You should not see anything relating directly to X-Plan on any of your paperwork since Ford will not honor it. The manager can promise anything but they cannot give you program for a model that doesn’t qualify for it.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
The manager may have agreed to you give you the pricing equivalent to what X-Plan would be if it was offered by Ford. You should not see anything relating directly to X-Plan on any of your paperwork since Ford will not honor it. The manager can promise anything but they cannot give you program for a model that doesn’t qualify for it.
Essentially, how I worked my deal, got X plan pricing by shopping different dealers. Officially its not an X plan deal on paper, but who cares? the costs on that contract is what matters, call it what you want.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Essentially, how I worked my deal, got X plan pricing by shopping different dealers. Officially its not an X plan deal on paper, but who cares? the costs on that contract is what matters, call it what you want.
Agreed 100%, you are right. But, unfortunately there are a lot of dealers out there who do not know shit. That includes salespeople, managers and owners. I would just hate to see someone wait months for a car and then not be able to buy it because a dealer screwed up the pricing. I've seen it happen.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Agreed 100%, you are right. But, unfortunately there are a lot of dealers out there who do not know shit. That includes salespeople, managers and owners. I would just hate to see someone wait months for a car and then not be able to buy it because a dealer screwed up the pricing. I've seen it happen.
Yep totally fair concern. I was pleased they honored the deal, waited over 4 months. A good part of me was expecting BS or a bait and switch on price once the car actually arrived.

I went out of my way to give that dealer good reviews on line and report up their internal chain of command, they did me right so I felt they should be recognized.

I shopped several dealers, and yeah I ran into total idiots, no clue about their product line or just didn't care. Delear experience widely varies. Buyer always beware!

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah i'd be pretty pissed too which is why I talked to them several times before submitting the order for the car and getting that signed contract. Im just glad im getting the discount and dont have to go all the way to Granger in Iowa. I considered not getting a pin but the MCA membership is only $35 for the year and it doesnt hurt to have it anyway, as yeah its not an OFFICIAL X-Plan deal. Which is a huge benefit to me, that's going to be a company car.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah i'd be pretty pissed too which is why I talked to them several times before submitting the order for the car and getting that signed contract. Im just glad im getting the discount and dont have to go all the way to Granger in Iowa. I considered not getting a pin but the MCA membership is only $35 for the year and it doesnt hurt to have it anyway, as yeah its not an OFFICIAL X-Plan deal. Which is a huge benefit to me, that's going to be a company car.
Out of curiosity, which dealer are you working with?

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of curiosity, which dealer are you working with?
Roesch in Bensenville IL
Granger isn’t too far from me at all but if I went with them i’d be worrying about rock chips the entire drive home whereas with Roesch I can grab the car and toss on PPF whenever

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Roesch in Bensenville IL
Granger isn’t too far from me at all but if I went with them i’d be worrying about rock chips the entire drive home whereas with Roesch I can grab the car and toss on PPF whenever
Nice, I’ve heard good things about them. I tried to stay within a 15-20 minute drive of my house for the same reason, try to keep the rock chips down until I can get it protected

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
Yep totally fair concern. I was pleased they honored the deal, waited over 4 months. A good part of me was expecting BS or a bait and switch on price once the car actually arrived.

I went out of my way to give that dealer good reviews on line and report up their internal chain of command, they did me right so I felt they should be recognized.

I shopped several dealers, and yeah I ran into total idiots, no clue about their product line or just didn't care. Delear experience widely varies. Buyer always beware!
Roesch Ford is a great dealer. They know their stuff and have good people working there. Earlier this year, I bought my ‘22 GT Premium for MSRP. While every other Ford dealer in Chicagoland is adding ADM to all their cars.

if I ever will buy another vehicle it will be purchased at Roesch. They also had High Performance Roush Fords and Shelby F-150’s.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase