Sponsored

mature discussion (CLOSED BECAUSE OF POLITICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
It seems like current events make some people start name calling. Can't we have a mature discussion without the vulgar names
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
From all of the responses it seems not :wink:

I do find it rather sad how certain people jump on so many threads with assumptions and alpha male type comments when all anybody wanted was a mature discussion. The irony is the more they wave their body parts the more childish they look!

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
From all of the responses it seems not :wink:

I do find it rather sad how certain people jump on so many threads with assumptions and alpha male type comments when all anybody wanted was a mature discussion. The irony is the more they wave their body parts the more childish they look!
so very true

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
It’s impossible to have mature discussions around certain volatile subjects like school shootings and the proliferation of assault weapons in this country. So, threads dealing with mass shootings and weapons should not be allowed. The same goes with politics, which is policed very well on this site.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Problem is most of the time subjects like that degenerate because some people do not have open minds, are devoid of common sense or just lack respect of others opinions.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Starting a thread and posting incorrect information to back up your point of view is a great way for any discussion to deteriorate.
No reflection on three 9 year old that have died tells me everything I need to know (btw - I own certain items mentioned in that thread too for the record).

slowdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Duramax
I learned a lesson on a playground in 3rd grade I'll share.

It goes like this.

The option to keep your mouth shut always existed.

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
Starting a thread and posting incorrect information to back up your point of view is a great way for any discussion to deteriorate.
No reflection on three 9 year old that have died tells me everything I need to know (btw - I own certain items mentioned in that thread too for the record).
I did not post anything not correct. If you are talking about the doors that were shot out. About 5 feet inside the glass exterior door is a metal security door with a small glass about 6 inches wide and about 20 inches tall. It locks. Well guess what they were not locked that day.
Another fact you may find interesting, the shooter went to another school first and could not get inside.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Seriously, whats the point. It’s disgusting what happened, and always is with these pos’s. There’s a reason they go to a school and not a Home Depot for example.

I did not post anything not correct. If you are talking about the doors that were shot out. About 5 feet inside the glass exterior door is a metal security door with a small glass about 6 inches wide and about 20 inches tall. It locks. Well guess what they were not locked that day.
Another fact you may find interesting, the shooter went to another school first and could not get inside.

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
Seriously, whats the point. It’s disgusting what happened, and always is with these pos’s. There’s a reason they go to a school and not a Home Depot for example.
I tell you why, when someone accuses me of being a liar there is a point

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
Sorry, have no idea what your referr’n to.
The above quote from kz is what I mean

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
I am sorry you disagree with me. I thought off topic meant just that. I got upset someone called me a liar. Name calling just shows the intelligence of the offender.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.