Magnetic painted wheels

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I was thinking about ordering the black Gorilla lug nuts for my mag painted wheels but wasn't sure how they would look. Has anyone done this yet and if so some pics please?
Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
they will look better than the chrome and they will not swell as some have experienced.
dont hesitate, order them. no looking back!

0wen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, MX-5 30th Anniversary
I was thinking about ordering the black Gorilla lug nuts for my mag painted wheels but wasn't sure how they would look. Has anyone done this yet and if so some pics please?
I considered the black Gorilla lugs but in the end bought the chrome to complement the Mach/Pony logos and other silver components on and in the car.

I thought the black ones would just merge with the colour of the wheel. As such I preferred the contrast of the original chrome lugs, but wanted to avoid all the problems with the stock parts!

Personal preference and all though! :)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I considered the black Gorilla lugs but in the end bought the chrome to complement the Mach/Pony logos and other silver components on and in the car.

I thought the black ones would just merge with the colour of the wheel. As such I preferred the contrast of the original chrome lugs, but wanted to avoid all the problems with the stock parts!

Personal preference and all though! :)

I like the chrome too. With the center cap it looks cool and breaks up the dark wheel/tire

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I went with the chrome Gorilla on the same wheel. I like it better than the black lug nuts, especially on the iconic silver car.
PXL_20210903_133152744.jpg

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Love the contrast and especially the satin finish on the oem ones. But I impulsively bought the black ones.

20210903_102513.jpg
Mmmmm, perfect combo (same that I have on order, RR, red calipers, HP...) do the cops just follow you around waiting to give you tickets? That is what I am expecting here.

As to the topic at hand, can't tell if a chrome would look better vs the black. .

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Cover them with some electrical tape just the face of the lug, Should give you the idea .

One wheel or one side, I know it sounds silly. A picture of someone else's car is not the same as seeing on you're own.

OP
OP
Nardly

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't hesitate if my wheels were black, but since the wheels are lighter I like the chrome best. Thanks guys.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nardly

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
Love the contrast and especially the satin finish on the oem ones. But I impulsively bought the black ones.

20210903_102513.jpg
I really like the red paint! I like my orange but if I was to do over again it would be red with the Tremic. I ordered the automatic based on a test drive of GT w/M82.

Mach1NA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP
@Jimmy Dean , I went to fill up my first tank of gas and there were 2 on motorcycles doing the same. One came up to me and said, "you need to slow down!" He was just joking, but it does attract more attention than usual.

@Nardly , I was thinking of getting orange at the time since it was available with HP and tremec, but I ended up getting the same color as my last car.

OP
OP
Nardly

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)