Magneride alignment help

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Im trying to figure out what would be the best alignment to get on my car to get it dialed in with the new suspension mods ive done on my car. I was originally using ford performance specs (i cant find them anywhere anymore) but ive added quite a bit more to it since then. It will be a daily driver but the occasional road coarse but mostly going through twisty back roads. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

suspension mods:

Ford performance magneride kit (sway bars, springs, FP magneride calibration tune)

Vertical links
Steeda Diff inserts (poly)
Steeda Irs braces
Steeda Jack rails
Bmr g track brace
Steeda Irs alignment kit
Steeda irs inserts
Steeda toe links
Steeda camber bolts
FP toe knuckle bearing
Steeda rear spherical bearings
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have a Bullitt too and this is what BMR recommended to me for street settings.

FRONT:
Camber: -1.50 (+/-) .30
Caster: 7.21 (+/-) .75
Toe: 0.05 in per side, 0.10 total toe in

REAR:
Camber: -1.25 (+/-) .25
Toe: 0.13 in per side, 0.26 total toe in
Thrust Angle: ZERO!

OP
OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Thank you for sharing this! Im going to keep looking around and gather as much as i can to see what else i find

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
My 0.02:

Maximum front camber number that you can make equal on both sides. With your bolts, it will be around -2.0*.

I measure toe differently that the rest of you, but that 0.05 per side number sound reasonable. I'm assuming the units are degrees.

On the rear, I'd go for -1.8* camber and 0.10 degrees toe per side.

That's not enough camber or toe to cause early tire wear, but it's plenty to wake the car up in terms of handling.

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Im trying to figure out what would be the best alignment to get on my car to get it dialed in with the new suspension mods ive done on my car. I was originally using ford performance specs (i cant find them anywhere anymore) but ive added quite a bit more to it since then. It will be a daily driver but the occasional road coarse but mostly going through twisty back roads. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

suspension mods:

Ford performance magneride kit (sway bars, springs, FP magneride calibration tune)

Vertical links
Steeda Diff inserts (poly)
Steeda Irs braces
Steeda Jack rails
Bmr g track brace
Steeda Irs alignment kit
Steeda irs inserts
Steeda toe links
Steeda camber bolts
FP toe knuckle bearing
Steeda rear spherical bearings
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 4.30.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 4.31.05 PM.png

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
My 0.02:

Maximum front camber number that you can make equal on both sides. With your bolts, it will be around -2.0*.

I measure toe differently that the rest of you, but that 0.05 per side number sound reasonable. I'm assuming the units are degrees.

On the rear, I'd go for -1.8* camber and 0.10 degrees toe per side.

That's not enough camber or toe to cause early tire wear, but it's plenty to wake the car up in terms of handling.
Basically agreed with the above.

Too bad you just have camber bolts, those will limit you. For a handling build, I'd like to have like 2.3-2.4 degrees of front camber, with like 1.8-1.9 rear camber. Zero front toe, and ~0.10 to 0.14 or so toe in per side in the rear.

If you can't get 2 degrees of front camber, I'd back off the rear camber slightly (go down to as low as 1.5 degrees to keep some camber bias to the front. Keep 0.3-0.5 of camber bias front to rear if you can, but don't really go below 1.5 rear.

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Well he should be. I am running almost the exact same setup (mods) and I always run stock alignment specs unless I am tracking my PP1. Frankly most of these mods are for removing lateral defection and work perfectly fine with stock alignment specs. In other words, your alignment should be as neutral as it gets (e.g. stock) for normal everyday street driving. Not to mention the 350 and 350R (not track specs) are very aggressive. If he wants Ford specs for track days, I'll provide that too.

Just curious are you his father or brother? I find that only they tend to talk for someone.

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 5.12.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 5.19.43 PM.png
[/QUOTE]

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
LOL...

Try again, fail again, fail better.

OP
OP

sigma4g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Thank you to everybody thats replied to this thread i really appreciate all the help!!!! Ive read all the comments and it seemed like it still stays within reasonable parameters to stay with the FP specs that Ford provides for any of their "handling packages" which goes in line with everybodys suggestions. Again, thank you all!
Sponsored