Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hey Everyone,

Just had the XMOD exhaust come in and took a look at everything and man the build and part quality is amazing!

Here are a few pics of it. I will be installing it this week with a video of it and more pictures. Really excited to get this on, havent been this excited to get a exhaust installed for a while!
DSC03356.jpg
DSC03358.jpg
DSC03360.jpg
DSC03361.jpg
Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I had to Google it, never heard of this system before. Not that I'm up on exhaust systems, anyway haha. Looks interesting. I'm not a fan of how x-pipes sound, but this is the best full system with an x pipe I've heard. No rasp! At least on CJ's video anyway. Congrats sir, have fun with it!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
looks good but not paying $3,200 for exhaust unless it includes long tubes & install. Good Luck!

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Here is a short teaser video to it. I will write up a review tomorrow of my thoughts on the system. It surprisingly provided another improvement outside of sound and power which was unexpected out of a exhaust system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
This also looks like it is the heaviest catback available for the car (including stock).
It’s about same weight as stock. Give or take a pound. It’s far better quality though that’s for sure.

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Here’s another teaser video. Unfortunately I noticed I had audio problems during post, and did the best I could to clean it up. Will be recording some more soon. Hope you guys enjoy it!

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
I’m sold on this one! It has the exact sound I’m looking for and works with active exhaust and bypasses the rear mufflers completely depending on mode. Mine will be on a twin turbo setup though so it may even be a touch quieter (which is good with me) but still have the option of an open exhaust sound as well.
Here is a really good sound comparison video with all 4 active exhaust modes and with the resonated X pipe and the unresonated X pipe.

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I like the fact that is uses v-band clamps, that alone would be a huge plus for purchasing this system. Much easier to remove the exhaust if you ever need to. Watched the CJ Pony parts video, sounds good, but $3,300, ouch. With me having active exhaust, I just see some of the included parts as a waste of money. I would never use the resonator or the pipes/block offs you need if you don't have active exhaust.

Doug

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
I like the fact that is uses v-band clamps, that alone would be a huge plus for purchasing this system. Much easier to remove the exhaust if you ever need to. Watched the CJ Pony parts video, sounds good, but $3,300, ouch. With me having active exhaust, I just see some of the included parts as a waste of money. I would never use the resonator or the pipes/block offs you need if you don't have active exhaust.

Doug
I agree completely! You should have the option on which mid pipe to buy with it and the option to buy for either active exhaust or without! Then the price could be reduced accordingly for 1 midpipe and for either valves or no valves! It would be nice if they would offer it that. Hopefully enough people respond where they can see and they make that adjustment!

Ken

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Hey Everyone,

Just had the XMOD exhaust come in and took a look at everything and man the build and part quality is amazing!

Here are a few pics of it. I will be installing it this week with a video of it and more pictures. Really excited to get this on, havent been this excited to get a exhaust installed for a while!
DSC03356.jpg
DSC03358.jpg
DSC03360.jpg
DSC03361.jpg
Hi. How do you like your Magnaflow XMOD exhaust? I have a 2019 Premium PP1 and want to get a 3" exhaust and keep the exhaust valves. Did you install LTH?, What cats are you using?. I wish I could use my current Borla Switch fire for I love the sound. How much loader is it in normal mode?
Thank you for your help.
Sponsored