Sponsored

Mach 1 vs PP2 Rear Spoiler

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
This one tops them all. You want down force. This is down force. You even have to get special plates just to be legal.

6D423E21-047C-4BAC-9FCF-AFE88D3D2E9D.jpeg
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
This one tops them all. You want down force. This is down force. You even have to get special plates just to be legal.

6D423E21-047C-4BAC-9FCF-AFE88D3D2E9D.jpeg
Whenever I'm out on the road and see an abomination like this, no matter what the car, I never look their way, never give them a glance. I act as if they're not even there.

Part of the thing with these people is they crave the attention (even though they'll never admit it) and by pretending they're not even there, we don't give them the satisfaction.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Whenever I'm out on the road and see an abomination like this, no matter what the car, I never look their way, never give them a glance. I act as if they're not even there.

Part of the thing with these people is they crave the attention (even though they'll never admit it) and by pretending they're not even there, we don't give them the satisfaction.
You have to admit, that’s hard to ignore.:crackup:

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

I can see your logic, but we also have to accept that there’s a large chunk of the population that probably think the same about drivers of big wheels / loud exhausts / loud stereos / bagged cars / bright colours / stripes / car shows / cruises / dare I say it, mustangs … ? etc etc lol

Just adding a different perspective to that mentality :like:

WD :like:

ps : In no way am I defending the styling choices made with that mustang … lol :bandit: :crackup:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Zooks, I thought I said that in my original post.
Now the spoiler off of the M1 HP is the same as the GT 350R and does provide more down force; it also obstructs part of your view through the rear window. I sat in a GT 350 to test the view out, and decided it wasn't worth the loss of view for a little more rear end down force. Especially since after driving my car at my typical high cruising speeds on lightly traveled interstates and noticing no lightness in the rear end like I had in my 13 GT, I saw no reason to change spoilers.
Lightly traveled interstates? That's a thing in Kentucky? Must be nice. The interstates here (80, 78, 287, 280) are pretty much parking lots. I need to gtfo of here.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I can see your logic, but we also have to accept that there’s a large chunk of the population that probably think the same about drivers of big wheels / loud exhausts / loud stereos / bagged cars / bright colours / stripes / car shows / cruises / dare I say it, mustangs … ? etc etc lol

Just adding a different perspective to that mentality :like:

WD :like:

ps : In no way am I defending the styling choices made with that mustang … lol :bandit: :crackup:
To your point, honestly one half of my brain is like, to each his/her own, we're all good; The other half is communicated in that previous post 😄 I know where you're coming from though.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Lightly traveled interstates? That's a thing in Kentucky? Must be nice. The interstates here (80, 78, 287, 280) are pretty much parking lots. I need to gtfo of here.
The only time I've ever seen heavy traffic on the WK PKY was after the solar eclipse. Hopkinsville was ground zero, and the WK was the best way to get to and from there from the east. The rest of the time, traffic is usually light.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I always go back to that the minimal spoiler looks great. Add in the fact it actually functions with the front aero, I'm just gonna leave it.
This, I'll do the same. Sometimes less is more :) I loved PP2 lip spoiler before (more than GT spoiler), I love it on base Mach 1 as well.
Sponsored