Sponsored

NeverSatisfied

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 6MT Base
Just put my order in for a non-HP car. Curious how long the wait ends up being!
Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
This is going to be a tough decision. I was wanting to order one as soon as 2022 HP orders are available but it looks like I wouldn't get a car until until next fall if the production pattern stays the same. I would miss all of next season.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
This is going to be a tough decision. I was wanting to order one as soon as 2022 HP orders are available but it looks like I wouldn't get a car until until next fall if the production pattern stays the same. I would miss all of next season.
I had my HP order in Jan 15 and car was delivered may 6 of this year

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
@Atlas Way to rub it in.......šŸ˜‚
I was just trying to help give a point of reference for guys that want to get an early 2022 order in!!! I do sometimes feel bad for knowing the suffering that others are going through waiting for their cars and not driving mine enough. So give me some credit for at least being sympathetic :cwl:

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
I was just trying to help give a point of reference for guys that want to get an early 2022 order in!!! I do sometimes feel bad for knowing the suffering that others are going through waiting for their cars and not driving mine enough. So give me some credit for at least being sympathetic :cwl:
No worries!šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Iā€™ll be jumping on a 22 and the bright side to waitingā€¦sock more money away to pay for itā€¦lol thatā€™s the upside I seeā€¦

as long as I can lock in the exact car I wantā€¦thatā€™s all that matters. Remember itā€™s only a 2 year run

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Ive got a quote from them, and Iā€™m going to call Monday. I had been trying to avoid the hassle of ordering out of state, and itā€™s just caused me more lol.
This is the least hassle you could ever deal with, if you don't mind either driving the car back or shipping it back. I was at the dealer for 2 hours, tops, and paid not $1 more than i planned on paying.

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
This is the least hassle you could ever deal with, if you don't mind either driving the car back or shipping it back. I was at the dealer for 2 hours, tops, and paid not $1 more than i planned on paying.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to try for now. Just waiting to hear back.

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
If you order a 2022 when the banks open, we should see the car March/April.
Even for Handling Pack cars? Seems like it's an unknown at this point. Will see what happens when they open up.

I had my HP order in Jan 15 and car was delivered may 6 of this year
Hopefully that timeline will repeat.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Tried to order one a Mach 1 at the dealer today and was told they couldnā€™t order any more until November. 2 more bad experiences at two different dealers later and I am beyond frustrated.
@Law_Stu my friend is in the process of moving to Houston. He ended up placing an order through Granger. It is only a 14 1/2 drive.
Sponsored