Sponsored

Mach 1 Custom Stripes

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Inspired by some of you that have used Autodesign Shop for your stripes/decals, I've been talking to them and came up with a custom livery that I think really would look good. I have an Oxford White HP, and the only thing it's missing is some of the flair of the brighter colors. This is the image they sent me of what they can print as a vinyl stripe set for me, let me know if you think I'm crazy or if you think it would look good on the Mach 1. The colors are basically the Martini livery colors, which I think look great on white. It maintains the same stripe pattern as OEM but just adds some extra color for me.

Visualisation-Mach1-custom-color-scheme.png
Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Outstanding!
Martini (as well as Gulf) is a great color scheme.

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
I don't have a Mach 1, but if I did it would look like that. I really like that look for the "over the top" stripe. Nice colors.
Not a big fan of side stripes, that's just me.

iceman145

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Byron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 / Chassis# 1011 / Oxford White
Maybe if the red striping was taken out...

I personally like the black on white (spoiler, splitter, hood stripe). I've been debating the whole car stripe like pictured, only in the original colors.

I like the "outside the box" thinking though.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
I like it a lot. Not a huge fan of the over the top just cause the HP spoiler I think does enough talking for the back end but the scheme is nice and will definitely turn heads.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I like the red/white/blue., very 'Sprint' design (which I think Ford should bring back, just as a basic option)

As far as the over the top, not sure. I like it, not sure that I would want it myself. I have a red car, a black full top would not look bad I think, but not the full striped setup. but, its def an individual taste thing there, it does not look bad or wrong.

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
I very much like this. All of my favorite Mustangs have over the top stripes, this looks great!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Inspired by some of you that have used Autodesign Shop for your stripes/decals, I've been talking to them and came up with a custom livery that I think really would look good. I have an Oxford White HP, and the only thing it's missing is some of the flair of the brighter colors. This is the image they sent me of what they can print as a vinyl stripe set for me, let me know if you think I'm crazy or if you think it would look good on the Mach 1. The colors are basically the Martini livery colors, which I think look great on white. It maintains the same stripe pattern as OEM but just adds some extra color for me.

Visualisation-Mach1-custom-color-scheme.png
I love that! I tried to get them to do something custom for my via email and couldn't get them to respond. Having a local graphics/wrap shop doing mine instead.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
astronaut45

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Thanks for the feedback you guys, I think I'm going to go for it, as stated, if I hate it or get tired of it, pretty easy to remove and go with a different scheme.

I think it's close enough to the OEM style, that it won't seem ridiculous and clownish, but will also make mine a unique Mach 1.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Thanks for the feedback you guys, I think I'm going to go for it, as stated, if I hate it or get tired of it, pretty easy to remove and go with a different scheme.

I think it's close enough to the OEM style, that it won't seem ridiculous and clownish, but will also make mine a unique Mach 1.
really gives me sprint vibes
1677124249490.png
Sponsored