Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I think FJG it will look great!
I just want the more sinister look of black.
I certainly hope the fake fog light holes aren’t chrome like this builder portrays
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The issue I have with the color offerings is more than half are what I'd call a little too flashy-bright for the older guys. Silver, black, white are about all I probably can drive without getting the stupid mid-life crisis look... That's why I'd like to see some of the darker metallic paints offered with the white stripe. Maybe I'm the only guy that is looking for this...
Nah, you aren’t the only one, I’m right there with ya. It’s not that I don’t like bright colors, I just don’t like single stage gloss colors. I like my paint to have more depth, and I LOVE when a car that looks one coloron a cloudy day looks completely different on a sunny one

I certainly hope the fake fog light holes aren’t chrome like this builder portrays
They aren’t, but I wish they were

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
This is why I went Black
I don’t like to much attention or the car to be to busy. I loved the Fighter Jet Grey but just couldn’t do it for that reason, too busy.
screw that, I currently own 6 vehicles, not counting the wifes, and all but 1 are bright red. and the one that isn't is getting repaired then sold. Even my tractor is getting repainted red as it is supposed to be (1956ish Ford 840)

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Wife and were looking at the red last night actually and were saying it a great color combo!

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Of the feeble lineup of colors for the Mach, I have to admit that I like black the best. The red accent stripes look killer on it.

That said, I'll never own another black car....

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Of the feeble lineup of colors for the Mach, I have to admit that I like black the best. The red accent stripes look killer on it.

That said, I'll never own another black car....
We have a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk in Black so they will be very similar with the matte black sticker on the hood.
Thats until I get a Bronco! lol

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
screw that, I currently own 6 vehicles, not counting the wifes, and all but 1 are bright red. and the one that isn't is getting repaired then sold. Even my tractor is getting repainted red as it is supposed to be (1956ish Ford 840)
That's it! Now I know where I saw that fighter jet grey. It was on an old Ford tractor!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
That's it! Now I know where I saw that fighter jet grey. It was on an old Ford tractor!
An old Model 2N that I had was very close to FJG....

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
I hoped the fighter gray would be more dark like the challenger Granite
I haven't seen it in person yet. Now I am keeping an eye on local dealers for Cactus Grey on a Ranger or Bronco sport.

colors 20201210_004808.jpg
Sponsored