Lund Racing +75RWHP, +135RWTQ Tune ONLY

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
With that much torque at low RPMs would the car be able to even get traction? Seems like this is more of a drag strip tune not street tune.
Sponsored

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
With that much torque at low RPMs would the car be able to even get traction? Seems like this is more of a drag strip tune not street tune.
The only company I know that tunes on every EcoBoost offering is Livernois and all of the dyno sheets look like this. A friend of mine has a F150 and Fuison tuned by them and you would never know they were tuned when driving normal. When you hit the throttle you know, but streetabilty for daily driving isn't an issue and they get much better fuel economy when tuned.

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
The only company I know that tunes on every EcoBoost offering is Livernois and all of the dyno sheets look like this. A friend of mine has a F150 and Fuison tuned by them and you would never know they were tuned when driving normal. When you hit the throttle you know, but streetabilty for daily driving isn't an issue and they get much better fuel economy when tuned.
This thread is not about Livernois. Back on topic.

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
This thread is not about Livernois. Back on topic.
For having only three posts, that post is certainly a bold move... he was relating the Lund tune to Livernois, which is very much on topic and something I've been wanting to read.

jcalvert86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Both companies have stated that you see that spike and then slight drop and leveling because the turbos were sized for a daily driver quick spooling turbo.

They've maxed out the turbo on these cars.. once they upgrade them you'll see bigger #s throughout the power band.

I wouldn't hesitate to have either of them work on my car.. two of the best in the business.

Sponsored

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I apologize, I realize its a Lund thread and agree both seem to be great at what they do. I refrained from posting their graph in the thread when someone mentioned it because I didn't think it would be right.

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
I think it's a tie between Lund and livernois for me. Do anybody know what kind of tuner Lund uses?

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Why does the TQ drop so early and so rapidly? This car has no juice pass 4000 RPM. Is that because the WG stays open or simply the turbo is too small?

Sponsored

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Looks like it's time to go get an 87 octane baseline run, ha!

Ian

^^

That was very unprofessional.

Jon Lund is not only a friend of mine but a great tuner. You wont find any BS or fluff when it comes to his results.

JJ

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
^^

Jon Lund is not only a friend of mine but a great tuner. You wont find any BS or fluff when it comes to his results.

JJ
From Facebook:

Is that an 87oct baseline?
November 6 at 8:24pm

Lund Racing Yes
November 6 at 8:45pm
Lund didn't start the thread or have a chance to clarify their dyno results here, so I just wanted to make sure other people were clear on the gains. Did I make a jerk-face comment? Probably so. Must be why they usually don't let me post before I've had my coffee!

Ian

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
^^

JJ
+1

Who really gives a crap what octane they used for a baseline? What they ran with the tune is all that matters.

GMAN6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
^^

JJ
I don't see anything unprofessional about it. If he base lined on 87 then it is what it is. He should be forthright and honest, baseline 87 then tune on 93.