Sponsored

Lund Racing +75RWHP, +135RWTQ Tune ONLY

carterussell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB Magnetic Premium
I don't see how Lund can achieve these number safely while everyone else have gotten much less. Great numbers but i'd be afraid my engine would explode or some other awful event
Sponsored

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I don't see how Lund can achieve these number safely while everyone else have gotten much less. Great numbers but i'd be afraid my engine would explode or some other awful event
Lunds numbers are similar to others.... One made slightly more

Smitty02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Chill out. ...As stated, the final #s are what matter, and there's even issues there when comparing one pull to another...
Final numbers are a tough way to go since all dynos read differently. I feel like the gain is actually more important since it removes the factor of the dyno from the equation. This only works/is relevant though if the baseline is same day, same octane. Of course this is IMO. That said the final dyno graph looks awesome and the HP doesn't fall off as much near the peak!

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
still new to tuning. would a tune around this be safe assuming you have an intercooler? and maybe more juice passed 4k rpms?

EricRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Did we ever get a tuner response from Lund?

Sponsored

TurboAg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost PP 6MT
Did we ever get a tuner response from Lund?
Pretty sure they were using 87 octane for base run. 316whp is around what other tuners are getting on 93 given variation between dynos and conditions, etc

Voodoo Mamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP M/T
Can someone with a stock 93 octane m/t EB..unbiased..get this advertised tune...go to an authorized Dynojet speedshop and video the stock 93 run cool the car down. then..vs. 93 Lund tune? This will show what this tune is really doing. I'm pretty sure 95% of the EBM owners on here drive their cars DD.

I'm hoping that a company does a "Tune shootout" (anonymous to the tuner companies of course) for the EBM with all of the handheld tunes from the big dogs and test them all to really show the truth.

Last edited:

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
is the graph saying 316 hp 410 tq? if so isnt that higher then most dynos with just a tune on 93?

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
is the graph saying 316 hp 410 tq? if so isnt that higher then most dynos with just a tune on 93?
These numbers are good, wonder what it would run the quarter mile in.

Last edited:

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
These numbers are good, wonder what it would run the quarter mile in.
honestly look great to me. if its real cant imagine what an actual exhaust setup would run

Sponsored

KrisR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP 50th Premium
Oldest thread in the world, haha. But I have a manual trans Ecoboost car and dynoed on stock tune, 93 octane, last weekend. My Lund NGauge is in the mail, I'm going back on Saturday to the same Dynojet to see the difference, tune only, 93 octane.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Oldest thread in the world, haha. But I have a manual trans Ecoboost car and dynoed on stock tune, 93 octane, last weekend. My Lund NGauge is in the mail, I'm going back on Saturday to the same Dynojet to see the difference, tune only, 93 octane.
Interested in results.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

What were you're stock numbers?

KrisR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP 50th Premium
What were you're stock numbers?
278hp/273tq, SAE, Dynojet. Cool pull. Backup pull a couple minutes later made more torque down low (290ish) but it fell off a little more on top, heat soak / aggressive overtemp nannies in the tune I suppose.

Tune is here and loaded, going to datalog tonight and send it to Lund and they might send me a revision if necessary before Saturday.

I may have to dyno at a different location (long story) on Saturday, and if so I'll redyno with the factory tune there as well as the 93 Lund tune.
Sponsored