Sponsored

Lund Racing +75RWHP, +135RWTQ Tune ONLY

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Looks good. What software are they using?
Sponsored

kevg73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I think livernois actually got higher numbers then Lund
I haven't seen any dyno numbers from livernois, have the posted them or just the quarter mile time?

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I haven't seen any dyno numbers from livernois, have the posted them or just the quarter mile time?
They posted them. I won't put in here, but will find in the thread I saw and post in their thread

kevg73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Color me impressed. I had not seen that dyno run showing over 400 lb-ft torque. I'm still not convinced this is a sustainable tune. I did not mean that it was not possible, just that it would not work long term as a DD tune. I might be wrong but I guess only time will tell on that front.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
Color me impressed. I had not seen that dyno run showing over 400 lb-ft torque. I'm still not convinced this is a sustainable tune. I did not mean that it was not possible, just that it would not work long term as a DD tune. I might be wrong but I guess only time will tell on that front.
So you are talking shit without knowing what you are talking about? Color me not surprised... :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The only reason that the TQ figure is so high, is because they're maxing out the turbo. You get the big TQ surge at low RPM, but as the RPM rises, and engine airflow exceeds what the compressor can supply, the boost drops, and so does output. It's not a bad thing.. it just depends on what you're doing with the car. For a daily driver/around town/drag racing, this thing would be a blast to drive. I wouldn't go road racing with it.. but, that's just a turbo upgrade away. :)

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
The only reason that the TQ figure is so high, is because they're maxing out the turbo. You get the big TQ surge at low RPM, but as the RPM rises, and engine airflow exceeds what the compressor can supply, the boost drops, and so does output. It's not a bad thing.. it just depends on what you're doing with the car. For a daily driver/around town/drag racing, this thing would be a blast to drive. I wouldn't go road racing with it.. but, that's just a turbo upgrade away. :)
Travis is it safe to max out the turbo like that? Would there be problems in the long run if you do that?

Sponsored

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
If you upgrade the turbo, then would you have to upgrade the intercooler too?

I'd guess that a bigger turbo makes more heat and then you start pushing the limits of the intercooler.

Could lead to a bunch of money, but you'd still be less than a base GT.

I guess it's all in what you want. :cheers:

ihateimacs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 68 mustang, Turbo 95 mustang, Turbo Santa Fe
A bigger turbo should be more efficient at those airflow levels making the air charge cooler theoretically.

Crazyhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old beat up and thankfully running strong
Wow those are great results!

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Sorry! But wouldn't that to much asked to "explain" what the graphics are showing and how a tuning company is getting there? And second. If we would use this, how safe would it be to use on a daily bases?

Not everyone is use to this "paintings". I can adding numbers. But where does it shows 75 HP and 135 RWT?

What the graphic shows me, is that power is there in the beginning. So that's a tune for the tracks I think. (?) Like to see some guys having that on their engine by minus 40F in the winter. Blown the engine all over the place. :D