Love the Drive installed today.

PopsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge, 2014 F150
Put the Love to Drive deflector on the pony today. Makes a great pleasant difference. Nothing to really "install", just a few straps clipped in. Really pleased on the initial test run.
Pops
Sponsored

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Put the Love to Drive deflector on the pony today. Makes a great pleasant difference. Nothing to really "install", just a few straps clipped in. Really pleased on the initial test run.
Pops
Agreed! I have had mine for a couple years and really like it. I find that it extends the top down driving season. Plus even good weather drives are more fun when you don't have to shout at your passenger to be heard..

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I think you'll enjoy it for a long time. I purchased the one to use with the styling bar so it may not be as effective as yours is. But even then, I could recommend either one.

I like that a tailored storage bag is included to store the deflector in the trunk too. (Great for when there's an impromptu need of grandchildren riding in the back seat.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I’ve driven down to 2°C, so yeah, it definitely extends the driving season. 2021 drove top down every month. 2022 missed January and February. This year, fingers crossed, it’ll be another full year.

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
I think you'll enjoy it for a long time. I purchased the one to use with the styling bar so it may not be as effective as yours is. But even then, I could recommend either one.

I like that a tailored storage bag is included to store the deflector in the trunk too. (Great for when there's an impromptu need of grandchildren riding in the back seat.
I have the light bar as well and the fit is nearly perfect. Does a fantastic job of keeping the bad air out.

Sponsored

Millarduck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT; 2016 Jeep GC Limited; 2014 Honda Accord Touring; former 1966 Mustang Coupe- Sprint Edition
My biggest issue with this product is that it develop rattles on while up on the vertical pieces where they meet the tubes. I used a glue gun to keep them in place.

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
I keep thinking about buying this, but it's just so expensive. I haven't seen any sales for it either. Is it really the best product for the job? I did some posts about the styling bar that goes over the top of it. Does this mean you can have both of them installed with the top up? Just curious about that portion. But I really want to snag LoveTheDrive wind deflector. Just $465 + Tax is a steep... investment?

OP
OP

PopsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge, 2014 F150
I think it’s worth the investment. Pleased with mine so far. Don’t have a style bar so no input there.

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
I think it’s worth the investment. Pleased with mine so far. Don’t have a style bar so no input there.
Does it rattle or anything like that? I have the seats always all the way back, so is there any "clearance" issues between the headrest and the deflector from hitting it? Also, since you have it, temperature wise outside, at how cold have you had the top down with the thing up? I really want to pull the trigger on it, but good lord it's expensive.

Sponsored
OP
OP

PopsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge, 2014 F150
No rattles, and the seat is almost all the way back, and leaned back pretty good. I’m not quite 6 feet tall. And FAT. Coolest we used it was around 50 f. Had the heater going and was enjoyable. Makes a world of difference.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Does it rattle or anything like that? I have the seats always all the way back, so is there any "clearance" issues between the headrest and the deflector from hitting it? Also, since you have it, temperature wise outside, at how cold have you had the top down with the thing up? I really want to pull the trigger on it, but good lord it's expensive.
I’ve driven regularly as low as 2°C quite comfortably with the windows up as well. MA-1 flight jacket and scarf, gloves and baseball hat. Heat and seats as required. Sometimes solo, sometimes with my wife, who enjoys the experience as well. My current streak is 22 months with at least one top down drive.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
On this thread @Packrat used an Audi deflector:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/windscreen-audi-a4-repair.191630/#post-3894631

I don't know how well it works but it is less expensive.
I use the Audi one. Takes a little to install initially but after that it’s a 1 minute job.

I LOVE it. No rattles. Folds easily and stores easily in the trunk. I have had it for 3 years now and it’s held up well. They’re likely harder to get, but the shape and design is perfect and it looks like came with the car.

Really can’t beat any of them though to take the wind on the highways or take the chill off cool / cold nights!

5550snotamerc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 eco convertible auto
Thanks for the info. Do you remember where you got yours?

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Thanks for the info. Do you remember where you got yours?
I bought mine off eBay. I’m not sure if you can still buy them new or not. Mine was basically new. Never used. Sat in his trunk the whole time.

Have a look at that thread and see if you can do the initial install before deciding. Keep an eye on eBay as they do come up.

Good luck!
Sponsored