Lost for words

Kidroc2133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I went out this morning and when I looked down I seen a bullet in front of my truck. Thinking some dumb ass decided to shot up into the air some where and it landed missing my house and truck. So I picked it up looked at it and seen white paint on the tip of it (which both the car and truck are white) and seen nothing wrong with the truck looked around the mustang and I be damned it had hit my mustang. Needless to say I was pretty pissed this morning.
Resized_20231129_084242.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kidroc2133

Kidroc2133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Yeah no one was hurt. It had to of happened after I went to work and before my wife got home. Usually there is two other vehicles that block that side. Bad thing is I'm 95% sure I know who did it but I can't prove it. Also I have kids that go out around that time and I'm just glad they didn't get hit.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
So do district attorneys with lenient charges.

OP
OP
Kidroc2133

Kidroc2133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
based on the lack of fragmentation it looks like the round was from an idiot shooting up in the air and it falling on your car.

OP
OP
Kidroc2133

Kidroc2133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
based on the lack of fragmentation it looks like the round was from an idiot shooting up in the air and it falling on your car.
No it was a direct hit to the side of the car just above the fuel door. It came from the back of my property and there is only one person behind me on about 6 acres and they shoot all the time. Even the cop told me it came from that way. It looked like a .380 but I didn't think to compare it to what I have before the officer took the bullet with him. I know the person shot from a good distance because it didn't go through the body.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
No it was a direct hit to the side of the car just above the fuel door. It came from the back of my property and there is only one person behind me on about 6 acres and they shoot all the time. Even the cop told me it came from that way. It looked like a .380 but I didn't think to compare it to what I have before the officer took the bullet with him. I know the person shot from a good distance because it didn't go through the body.
even a 380 would punch a hole in that fender if it was a direct hit lol

Sponsored

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
So what are we thinking OP? Accident or Neighbour dispute? Either way I would be very very unhappy….

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
He's got six acres, huh? So a wood chipper wouldn't be something that people wouldconsider "out of the ordinary"....hmmmm. :curse:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I think I would talk to my neighbor to make sure it doesn't happen again. You can explain that you think it was probably an accident and nobody got hurt this time, but he needs to make sure that his back stop keeps all his rounds on his property, because he is responsible for every round that leaves the barrel no matter where it lands. This time it was your car; the next time it could be your kid.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Not necessarily. A small round like won't have that much energy at a distance.
at distance like.... a guy shooting an already under powered 380 6 acres away (which could be nearly a mile) sending a stray over some trees/houses allowing for plenty of time to slow down before it registers a glancing blow on a fender?
Sponsored

Last edited: