Sponsored

looking to start modding..

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Of course you must purchase the front glow pony so yer stang will stand out going down the road ..these can be purchased for an astronomically priced $ 89.95 plus additional costs of shipping and handling ..LED color changing an additional $ 39.99 ..we aim to please the Enthusiastic Mustang Moddification persons ..
Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic

v8_vega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 1974 Plymouth Duster
Of course you must purchase the front glow pony so yer stang will stand out going down the road ..these can be purchased for an astronomically priced $ 89.95 plus additional costs of shipping and handling ..LED color changing an additional $ 39.99 ..we aim to please the Enthusiastic Mustang Moddification persons ..
Link?

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD THANK YOU ADAM!!! been waiting on this kind of news! (meth injection)

anyway to the OP i went with the COBB v3 first and by far was the most noticeable change in the car. do this first and you wont regret it. i then went the standard route intake tube, turbo smart BOV and upr dual valve catch can, plugs, ect... you will notice a big difference with the cobb though. most will say go intercooler first but its also one of the more expensive mods you'll get more consistant power for sure but the fact is if you got the bugg get an access port first to set your self up for future mods. mods are like Pringles once you pop you just cant stop, might as well be ready to tune once you get more.

Sponsored

OP
OP

2015ebpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco PP
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD THANK YOU ADAM!!! been waiting on this kind of news! (meth injection)

anyway to the OP i went with the COBB v3 first and by far was the most noticeable change in the car. do this first and you wont regret it. i then went the standard route intake tube, turbo smart BOV and upr dual valve catch can, plugs, ect... you will notice a big difference with the cobb though. most will say go intercooler first but its also one of the more expensive mods you'll get more consistant power for sure but the fact is if you got the bugg get an access port first to set your self up for future mods. mods are like Pringles once you pop you just cant stop, might as well be ready to tune once you get more.
Now once I tune how will it drive for every day things? It is my daily driver. Trying to add power but still easy drive on streets if I make sense

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
intercooler, then tune, then the other stuff. the rest is just icing.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost

mbreinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium.
Tune and intercooler are going to net the most noticeable increase. The CAI is mostly a noisemaker, and if you get the sealed Airaid, it is not louder than stock. Exhaust is a matter of personal taste. I really don't think the stock exhaust bottles up the stock, tiny turbo that much. A downpipe may be worth it, but it will not be a seat of the pants improvement. A meth kit will allow you to maximize the other mods.

I highly recommend Adam and Tune+.

Mike

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Now once I tune how will it drive for every day things? It is my daily driver. Trying to add power but still easy drive on streets if I make sense
I'm full bolt ons + wastegate upgrade and tuned by Adam. My car very tamed aslong as you don't get on the gas and drives like stockish

Sponsored

GregTSi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
The ATM Intercooler is what I am going with, can't find a link, but as soon as i do I will post it.

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
It's very tame and is still very easy to drive. Even the ots tune is (pre-installed tunes) very fun and you'll notice the extra tq (tq make you quick hp makes you fast) I drive on post every day (think down town type driving) and it's still a smooth drive but on my way to work on the long stretches I can't help but put my foot down a little and it always puts a shit eating grin on my face. I can hang with LIGHTLY modded 5.0's and still drive it like day one if I need to.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
MMR's intercooler performs great as well.
Sponsored