Looking for recommendations

mushy78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I spend a lot of time reading the forums but not posting much at all (finally created an account). Anyway I am looking for recommendations for suspension/steering/chassis upgrades. I'll start with the laundry list of what the car already has.

2015 Mustang GT PP
Roush Stage 2
Borla Cat backs
1050X injectors just added with Lund tune (still on 93)
Calimer stage 2 MT82
Spec Stage 3+ clutch
Barton shifter
Alum flywheel
Dynotech driveshaft
Ford racing half shafts
Steeda sub frame braces
Steeda diff bushings
Steeda K member brace
Watson 4-point cage
Eibach Springs
(I think that's it)

So I am looking at set up for drag and street cruising. Nothing too crazy that I have to fiddle with all the time. My concerns are the drop in the front on some of the drag springs I see. The Eibach's I have now are 1" and when I have the front runners on it's pretty much too low for the curb in my drive way. I do love how the car sits with the 1" drop though. However I could probably do the .5" in the back as the radials don't have a ton of room. I would love to have more confidence in the steering. I daily a VW GTI and it's night and day between the two. Not looking for corning at track days or anything just a better feel especially when off throttle across the line <- i think that makes sense

Budget isn't a huge issue, got about 2500 in the piggy bank. Would like to do it all at once to avoid worrying about multiple alignments.

Sorry for the long post.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Kevin,

We are just down the road in Valdosta, GA - if you are interested, I can set you up with a professional consultation with one of our sales professions. They can speak to you about your set-up, your goals & your budget & recommend a package with attractive forum discounts.

It's free & our sales team can work with you on what compliments what ... & what isn't needed if you go with A & not B.

P.M. Coming

TJ