Sponsored

Lockdown boredom already?

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
so bored that I am contemplating housework..We only just locked down again last night and I've had my alcohol units for the week already 🍺🍺🍺🍺
Alcohol rationing?
Good effort.
Any attempt by me to ration, failed miserably, by the second week of April.
:crackup:
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Was getting bored of the kids posts so deleted them...

Re boredom, i have the red hardback 50 years mustang book which i’ve started to read, it is great but a lot of reading! Also have one of a similar size about the history of ford trucks

All my detailing kit is far away at my parents house, otherwise i would have spent a happy few days detailing and polishing! Needs doing that’s for sure

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Before COVID everyones complaining they don't have enough time, now we're in lock down everyone's bored.

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Before COVID everyones complaining they don't have enough time, now we're in lock down everyone's bored.
Not forgetting those who have become unemployed, skint, & struggling to keep a roof over their head!

Awful business, what, what!

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
That's because having enough time doesn't mean anything if the government doesn't allow you to do much with it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
That's because having enough time doesn't mean anything if the government doesn't allow you to do much with it.
Not forgetting those who have become unemployed, skint, & struggling to keep a roof over their head!

Awful business, what, what!
why proactively test the population when you can sit back and wait for the sick to come to the hospitals. Makes me sad and mad in equal measures when you see the costs in outright cash and then of course the jobs and lives lost.