Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Just got my Livernois tune! Excited to give it hell in tomorrow. I was just wondering how long does it take for the ECU to fully learn the tune, or does is it fully capable right after the tune is complete. Also, I purchase the tuner used, was just wondering if there were any changes to the modes and what not in the car.
We appreciate the business and the PM's Rage!

The tune will be fully installed and learned instantly. It will take your transmission 4-7 days of driving to fully adaptively learn your driving style.

We change the drive characteristics of all the drive modes equally. One thing that I will teach you is that we have learned that our tuning actually makes your car quicker and faster in drive VS sport mode.

If you need anything just give me a shout!

-Jaimie
Sponsored

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
Thanks Jaimie,

Just wanted to give some feedback about my experience with Livernois and the tune so far (50KM's>).

Customer experience when dealing with Livernois (Jaimie & Anthony) is bar none the best I have had in the automotive (tuning industry). Every response has been informative, to the point and most importantly TIMELY. Great guys over at Livernois and I have enjoyed dealing with them.

In terms of the tune, I am actually quite shocked, not so much about the power but more so the drivability. It drives so much better than stock, its actually quite surprising. Everything just seems smoother and more well balanced (ex. throttle is less frigidity) . The engine sounds like it has to work less to achieve the same results (and more) than the stock Ford tune (120KPH @2000 RPM in 6th and smooth, so awesome).

I am on the stage 1 91 tune (prefer Shell Nitro+ V-power gas in my area) with a CAI/ Cat-back. I can't wait to try the stage 2 and above tunes! Livernois has a earned themselves a life-time customer, keep up the great work guys!

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how did you get one used? I didn't think that was possible?
I got it used from a forum member. He had the tuner for the 2015 GT. I paid for the used tuner and $250 on top to re license the tuner. All in all I can say that I got it for less than MSRP. If you buy a used tuner, make sure it is unmarried and verified by Livernois that it can be used on the platform you are switching it to (if not same platform).

Sponsored

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got it used from a forum member. He had the tuner for the 2015 GT. I paid for the used tuner and $250 on top to re license the tuner. All in all I can say that I got it for less than MSRP. If you buy a used tuner, make sure it is unmarried and verified by Livernois that it can be used on the platform you are switching it to (if not same platform).
ok, so if I had a tuner and unmarried from my car it still wouldnt work on someone else's car with the same mods unless relicensed.

FYI I got one to sell :) didn't even know you could

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok, so if I had a tuner and unmarried from my car it still wouldnt work on someone else's car with the same mods unless relicensed.

FYI I got one to sell :) didn't even know you could
Correct!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
This right here. I did this as well and Livernois will take care of you as if you bought it new.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I've just read 95% of the post....Nothing about EU cars so far.
As they are hitting European soil since early this week it's time to find out if Livernois is ready for the European (almost PP cars) runing on 95 and 98 octane...
some info on octane EU vs US : http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10481

Almost PP because not all US PP features are present...

In Europe it will mainly be Ecoboost cars due to very high taxes on higher CO² and 5.0 engines.

Who's ready so we can prepare our cars to beat M4, S5, AMG and other German monsters!

~X~

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Wow, that's crazy. Didn't know anything about gas quality in EU market. That would be interesting to see what a tune could do.
Not sure where I could find the info but here's hoping you're right and that a vast majority of sales will be the EB Mustang to help further the already booming aftermarket for this car :cool:

Sponsored

obk787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP Oxford White
Wow, that's crazy. Didn't know anything about gas quality in EU market. That would be interesting to see what a tune could do.
Not sure where I could find the info but here's hoping you're right and that a vast majority of sales will be the EB Mustang to help further the already booming aftermarket for this car :cool:
The 98 octane in EU eqauls 92 octane of US standards. The octane measurement standards of the world is different. Our 93 octane over here is roughly equal to 100 octane of EU so no they are not running 98 octane. FYI

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
He is actually in the Army reserve, and is attending a 3 week drill starting Monday. There is no reason to lie about something like that. We are too large and successful of a company to fabricate something so trivial.

Nick, we actually fixed your issue but you weren't happy with just a tune revision. There was nothing that we could do to fix your issue because you would not allow us to.

Speedprotoge on the other hand, wanted to resolve the issue. He allowed us to borrow his baby as we paid for a rental car for him and his family to use in the interim. He drove across the border, and I drove him to Enterprise personally. We had completely arranged and reserved a rental for him. We worked on his car, found the issue and fixed it. We released a tune revision to resolve the "fluttering" that you and he both were experiencing. He was so happy that he actually asked us to install our Evenflo 160° thermostat and update his tunes accordingly. He expected to pay for it, but we gave it to him at no cost to him.
Now that is customer service!!:cheers:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
+1 for great Livernois customer service!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Thank you!

We do strive to go the extra mile with every client that we encounter!
I just find it amazing how much power you get with your tunes and the boost stays within 1% of stock levels!! With my current tune I am pushing about 22/23 psi give or take.
Sponsored