Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
I just find it amazing how much power you get with your tunes and the boost stays within 1% of stock levels!! With my current tune I am pushing about 22/23 psi give or take.
There are times where our head calibrator and head software engineer sit in our cars on one of our dynos all day for a week straight! I get in at 7:50 to 8 every day and at times they are here before me ripping away on the dyno! There is far more than just upping the boost to make power. We really do delve deep into the inner workings of the ECU to figure out just how each and every table will interact with the next. It sometimes takes us a few hours to crack the code like with the S550, and sometimes like the Hellcat it takes weeks. We devote our engineering efforts to try to stay at the forefront of the aftermarket! :first:

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I just find it amazing how much power you get with your tunes and the boost stays within 1% of stock levels!! With my current tune I am pushing about 22/23 psi give or take.
So there gains are as good as others with just a 1% increase from the stock levels of boost?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
So there gains are as good as others with just a 1% increase from the stock levels of boost?
Typically, we do not just raise boost to make more power. So yes, a gain of 1-2% is fairly commonplace for us.

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Typically, we do not just raise boost to make more power. So yes, a gain of 1-2% is fairly commonplace for us.
What are your average torque and hp gains for a stock EB running 93 octane?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
What are your average torque and hp gains for a stock EB running 93 octane?

Utilizing our 93 octane performance tuning, you can see peak vs. peak gains up to 56 wheel horsepower over stock, and 87 additional Ft. Lbs of torque, with maximum gains of a staggering 109hp and 100 Ft. lbs of torque.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
That is damn impressive!!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

Utilizing our 93 octane performance tuning, you can see peak vs. peak gains up to 56 wheel horsepower over stock, and 87 additional Ft. Lbs of torque, with maximum gains of a staggering 109hp and 100 Ft. lbs of torque.
I would assume that is on a car with no hardware upgrades? Not bad at all!!:cheers: How much could one anticipate with an intake, cat-back exhaust, and intercooler?

Sponsored

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
my buddy is about to by a LMS tuner from another EB owner.. tune matches with the new buyers mods except for gear ratio.. can the gear ratio be adjusted on the LMS tuning device?

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I would assume that is on a car with no hardware upgrades? Not bad at all!!:cheers: How much could one anticipate with an intake, cat-back exhaust, and intercooler?
Loving these numbers, This is what I want to know as well as These are the mods I have - the IC (until i buy it) so I would love to see what expectations would be for a tuned car with those mods!

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)

This is a graph of a stock car with no mods.

A CAI and a catback exhaust will gain you around a handful of hp and tq each. Because of the new intake on the S550 being speed density there is not a ton of power to be had. With emissions regulations at an all-time peak of craziness exhaust systems are all fairly efficient these days. You are really only altering sound and adding a few ponies. For the EB guys out there we recommend swapping your downpipe long before a catback. Freeing up the excess back pressure on the exhaust side of the turbo will allow the impeller spool more freely and that is free power VIA extra efficiency! We actually build extra logic into our custom tuning to accommodate for the additional cool from an FMIC. We recommend adding our 160° EvenFlo thermostat to aid in keeping the engine cooler as well as the turbo. To answer your question directly, with those mods you can expect to see about 10hp/tq over the stock car. Your FMIC will allow you to push your car far harder for longer periods of time VS the stock car.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
my buddy is about to by a LMS tuner from another EB owner.. tune matches with the new buyers mods except for gear ratio.. can the gear ratio be adjusted on the LMS tuning device?
He will need to get in contact with us to relicense the tuner to his car. The tuner will give him an error code of 91 if he tries to tune it to his car. Error code 91 means that there is a vehicle mismatch. All of our tuning is done on a custom basis, so although the cars might be identical down to color their ECU's are different and most likely "speak a different language". Meaning that the ECU calibration and software ID are different. We will build your friend custom tunes based on his particular car's build information, mods and octane that he plans on running.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
This is a graph of a stock car with no mods.

A CAI and a catback exhaust will gain you around a handful of hp and tq each. Because of the new intake on the S550 being speed density there is not a ton of power to be had. With emissions regulations at an all-time peak of craziness exhaust systems are all fairly efficient these days. You are really only altering sound and adding a few ponies. For the EB guys out there we recommend swapping your downpipe long before a catback. Freeing up the excess back pressure on the exhaust side of the turbo will allow the impeller spool more freely and that is free power VIA extra efficiency! We actually build extra logic into our custom tuning to accommodate for the additional cool from an FMIC. We recommend adding our 160° EvenFlo thermostat to aid in keeping the engine cooler as well as the turbo. To answer your question directly, with those mods you can expect to see about 10hp/tq over the stock car. Your FMIC will allow you to push your car far harder for longer periods of time VS the stock car.
I'm impressed!!
Sponsored