Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Another SFLA sunny day & drive. I keep looking at her and I feel there is something missing. Ah ha just figured it out - lowered stance. :doh:
Gotta get rid of this wheel gap, damm its ugly.
But if you get rid of the wheel gap, you would hit that curb!! I have been in major curb defense since dropping mine.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
You definitely won't be able to keep parking that if you lower it at all! Time to start using that backup cam lol

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Both sides or just one side? I'm actually using a 23mm on one side and 25mm on the other because it was a little closer to the fender than I was comfortable with!
Now I'm going to have to go check haha! Ill look in a bit when I leave work to see if it's both sides. I'm pretty sure it is though.

Dave_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB Mustang GT PP
Thanks!

It's tape and some 3M adhesive glue stuff. It has a channel in the bottom of the spoiler next to the tape. You fill it with the included sealant/glue and press down/pull the tape. It's really solid. I've been told you can still remove it with fishing line, etc like a tape only spoiler though.

If you're going to stay with the PP wheels I really think the 23mm looks better on the rear. The tire pokes about a mm or two which kinda bugs me lol. The spacers were just a temporary thing for me though so I'm dealing with it until the wheels come in haha.
I may go with the Steeda spoiler then. I don't mind drilling holes but with the way I change my mind so often I may want to take the spoiler off at some point and then there won't be any holes.

I'm thinking of sticking with the PP wheels for now since my car is still quite new and the wheels I want are more than I want to spend right now (HREs). I've seen more than one mention before about using 25mm on the front and 23mm on the rear so I'll go that route.

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Thanks! :cheers:

Steeda Ultralite Linears with their 1/4" rear spring spacer to raise the rear a 1/2 inch. To be honest if you're not looking for the firmer ride, the BMR sp080 springs sit pretty much the same as this setup.

running the CJPP no-name 25mm spacers with black lug nuts kit they had for 75 on BF pricing. No vibrations from them so they're a good value if they ever go back on sale.
Thanks for the info.. I purchased the same lug/spacer kit on BF.. Running the lugs now, waiting till I install the SP080's for the spacers.. Thanks again!

Sponsored

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Another SFLA sunny day & drive. I keep looking at her and I feel there is something missing. Ah ha just figured it out - lowered stance. :doh:
Gotta get rid of this wheel gap, damm its ugly.
Once you get rid of the wheel gap you’re gonna wonder how you ever looked at your car without feeling nauseous, lol. I can’t look at old pictures of my car anymore...which sucks because I have some good pics in good locations but my eyes go straight to the gap.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
The last pictures I took with my Sportlines on! This was after the Cars & Coffee at Miami Seaquarium this past Saturday.
IMG_20180224_100809.jpg
IMG_20180224_100900.jpg
IMG_20180224_101030 (1).jpg

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Looks good bro...no pics of mine for a couple weeks...it's filthy...ceramic coating going on March 10...Opticoat Pro+

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Just have to embrace the free pollen coating we get every single day right now.

This pic is how it sits now, the rear gap is fine for me but from some angles the front looks a lot bigger than I thought it would but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
IMG_20180226_171239.jpg

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Look back at my pics...I have more gap in front than rear...sometimes weirds me out...may put bigger spring spacers out back.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Great video Alex. To rich for me out the door, but I know I've spent some K's on mine getting it to where I want. That cluster though :love: love that cluster and I may attempt it down the road. I honestly was like :eyebulge:when I heard 51K, but you're right, there is some serious tech upgrades fro sure...especially the MagnaRide.