5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
^^^Nice...maybe get black 5.0 badges and black pony for the grill? [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] wish there was a front shot...looks great.
Sponsored

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
^^^Nice...maybe get black 5.0 badges and black pony for the grill? [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] wish there was a front shot...looks great.
I have black 5.0 badges that are just waiting to be installed, hopefully next weekend! Still undecided the pony on the grill.

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Grill would definitely be more to do work wise...mine has a black pony, look back through the thread and you'll see...will give you a better idea if you want to go that route. [MENTION=28654]Nagare[/MENTION] has a blue pony in his grill so check out his pics too.

Sponsored

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Here's a shot of my '18 GT Premium PP shortly after I bought her. I'll get some better pics after a proper bath now that the weather is cooperating.

I had a Lightning Blue F-150 and fell in love with the paint color.
MustangGT.jpg

Tom C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible
Strictly my personal opinion, but when I first saw LB in person I was underwhelmed. The color did nothing for me and I was disappointed that DIB was discontinued. I was planning on getting an '18 GT convertible and after owning a black '14 GT 'vert black I had had it with dark finishes. As much as I liked Kona, I wanted a lighter brighter color, and for a time I considered RR.

Then I saw LB with the Black Accent package. Game changer for me.

It's always been my contention that the right wheel/tire combo defines the look of a car. It's amazing what black wheels and emblems do for a color I wasn't crazy about. I'm currently awaiting awaiting an ETA on a LB GT.
LB & black.JPG

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Exactly why I got the blackout package myself.

wmfateam

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
First time out with a 275 square set up, Federal RS-RR 275/35-19 on SVE GT7 19x10's. I may turn these wheels into my daily set up as I love they way they look.

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Strictly my personal opinion, but when I first saw LB in person I was underwhelmed. The color did nothing for me and I was disappointed that DIB was discontinued. I was planning on getting an '18 GT convertible and after owning a black '14 GT 'vert black I had had it with dark finishes. As much as I liked Kona, I wanted a lighter brighter color, and for a time I considered RR.

It's always been my contention that the right wheel/tire combo defines the look of a car. It's amazing what black wheels and emblems do for a color I wasn't crazy about. I'm currently awaiting awaiting an ETA on a LB GT.
Exactly why I got the blackout package myself.
Didn't get the blackout package at purchase, but I'll probably purchase the gloss black emblem package later on. The chrome emblems are growing on me for the time being. I do think the gloss black will look sharp with the black wheels that come with the PP.

Sponsored

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue

Agreed there. When I was shopping around for my 2017 I wanted Lightning blue with satin or polished rims...I never really liked black rims. Shopped around, saw there was a Lightning Blue with the black out package 5 miles from me, but elected to drive 200 miles away to check out a different mustang with satin rims. Couldn’t get a good deal on that one, so I came back home and the next day I was debating on whether or not to waste 20 minutes driving to check out the LB with the black out package near me.

After going back and forth in my head on it for a couple hours, I decided to go check it out. I’ll never forget pulling into the lot and seeing that car with everything blacked out...right away I knew it was my car. I thought they did an excellent job with the rims on the black out package too...my only complaint is they’re a little narrow but I’ll never change them out.

Also, looks like Lightning Blue will not continue into the 2019 model year, based on the 2019 Order Guide thread.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
FINALLY REACHED 2000 MILES ...

Yeah Its been a great 2000 miles since I bought her 07/03/17. Been off the forum for a while been busy with my other hobby (which I won't mention here) not in today's politically charged environment. ;)
IMG_0591.jpg
IMG_0603.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg
IMG_0610.jpg
IMG_0605.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
The bonnet scoops look like they are meant to be there, very integral, not a bolt on afterthought. The splitter/s look a bit overdone, but the car looks very nice.

Davez17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Yeah Its been a great 2000 miles since I bought her 07/03/17. Been off the forum for a while been busy with my other hobby (which I won't mention here) not in today's politically charged environment. ;)

WHAT? 2000 miles?? Is that all? HAHA!! I have 11,350 miles on mine already. Got it in August of 17!! Sat for 2 months (Jan & Feb) because of the snow.
Sponsored