ATLAS BLUE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
I have been through every photo...every shot looks superb to my eyes, but I am amazed at the huge variations in shade, depending on lighting and setting.
I should have my Atlas Blue in about one month (after a very lengthy wait :facepalm:) but still cant be sure just how it will look in the flesh. Friends keep asking me to describe the colour to them but other than to say its blue but not grabber blue, I really dont know how.

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
I have been through every photo...every shot looks superb to my eyes, but I am amazed at the huge variations in shade, depending on lighting and setting.
I should have my Atlas Blue in about one month (after a very lengthy wait :facepalm:) but still cant be sure just how it will look in the flesh. Friends keep asking me to describe the colour to them but other than to say its blue but not grabber blue, I really dont know how.
Congrats can’t wait to see it. The color pops with just about any wheel you put on it. I prefer bronze and silver machined. The only reason why there’s a lot of mustangs with black wheels but again that’s just my preference. 👊🏼

Sponsored

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
Congrats can’t wait to see it. The color pops with just about any wheel you put on it. I prefer bronze and silver machined. The only reason why there’s a lot of mustangs with black wheels but again that’s just my preference. 👊🏼
Thanks mate. Those shots of yours are awesome, the colour really pops in the Arizona sun. I didn't really want a rear spoiler but after seeing the one you have I am thinking twice about my decision. I like that way it accentuates the shape of the tail section but is still quite subtle. Great combo along with your exhausts and wheels.

Stang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350 and 65 Fastback
Thanks mate. Those shots of yours are awesome, the colour really pops in the Arizona sun. I didn't really want a rear spoiler but after seeing the one you have I am thinking twice about my decision. I like that way it accentuates the shape of the tail section but is still quite subtle. Great combo along with your exhausts and wheels.

Here’s a few pics of mine after paint correction and ceramic coating

ACE06483-4D88-490D-B407-2C29944F9B8E.jpeg

52154E1C-1385-487E-BE62-B4CF0CE9D4EB.jpeg

Sponsored

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
8 hour round trip to Granger Ford to pickup this 2023 loaded GT Premium convertible. Atlas Blue with Midnight Blue interior.
Just a quick shot before the rain rolls in.
20230426_165600S.jpg
Congrats. Nice looking ride. I went back and forth between Atlas Blue and Eruption Green. Settled on Atlas Blue and couldn't be happier. I had never seen either one on a mustang until I picked mine up. As soon as I saw it in person, I knew it was the right choice. The color really changes a bunch depending on the lighting.