Sponsored

Lethal Performance EXCLUSIVE RELEASE: Whipple Gen 3 Blower!

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION] Will you have special pricing on the kits without the blowers? The Gen 2 is the perfect PD for my goals. If someone is upgrading to a Gen 3 I'm in the market for your Gen2 (Black)
Yes, we will be offering sales in the near future. If you are ready to order now, just shoot me a PM or give me a call and I'll do my best to take care of you.

Matt
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION] Will you have special pricing on the kits without the blowers? The Gen 2 is the perfect PD for my goals. If someone is upgrading to a Gen 3 I'm in the market for your Gen2 (Black)
We offer the different parts box upgrades for the different stages. They come with everything you need except for the blower. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's the link to them.

Stage 1 Parts Box
https://www.lethalperformance.com/whipple-superchargers-2015-2017-mustang-gt-stage-1-complete-parts-box-supercharger-not-included.html

Stage 2 Parts Box
https://www.lethalperformance.com/whipple-superchargers-2015-2017-mustang-gt-stage-2-complete-parts-box-supercharger-not-included.html

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
I know a few of you guys out there have already pre-ordered the new Gen 3 unit. Anyone else in here already pull the trigger?!
I am ready as soon as someone buys my gen 2! Have had a few tire kickers, but nothing final, surprised given mine has about 1,000 miles on it.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
I briefly searched through this thread and didn't see this noted but apologize if it was.

Will there be a Gen 2 parts box for people who want to go custom tune with a reduced price with the Whipple tuner and Cal?

Sponsored

lethalchristy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I briefly searched through this thread and didn't see this noted but apologize if it was.

Will there be a Gen 2 parts box for people who want to go custom tune with a reduced price with the Whipple tuner and Cal?
Hey there, I'm checking on this for you. I'm pretty confident we will be able to just delete the tuning and apply a credit for you.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Hey there, I'm checking on this for you. I'm pretty confident we will be able to just delete the tuning and apply a credit for you.
Thank you. I’m just thinking about the guys out there that already have a custom tuner and then want to go Whipple and do it cheap. It would probably open up the market a bit as well if people knew they wouldn’t be throwing a way a few hundred on the Whipple Cal with no plans to use it.

I’ll be upgrading to the Gen 3 over the winter so I’ll hit you guys up when I’m ready.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thank you. I’m just thinking about the guys out there that already have a custom tuner and then want to go Whipple and do it cheap. It would probably open up the market a bit as well if people knew they wouldn’t be throwing a way a few hundred on the Whipple Cal with no plans to use it.

I’ll be upgrading to the Gen 3 over the winter so I’ll hit you guys up when I’m ready.
They actually do have a kit like this, it's sans the calibration/Flare Tool, injectors and BAP. WK-2620T-PARTS should be the part number.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I know a few of you guys out there have already pre-ordered the new Gen 3 unit. Anyone else in here already pull the trigger?!

[MENTION=19179]BDMACH1[/MENTION] What are you thinking Bob?!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Last edited:

Sponsored

lethalchristy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT

Yep, you can delete the tune from the parts kits for a $200 credit :cheers:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I wonder if I upgraded to the Gen3 Whipple and new 150mm throttlebody, could I use my Cobra Jet intake still???

Last edited:

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
I wonder if I upgraded to the Gen3 Whipple and new 150mm throttlebody, could I still use my Cobra Jet intake still???
Curious as well. Was going to ask my tuner about it.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Curious as well. Was going to ask my tuner about it.
I bet ken will know, let me know what he says when you talk to him Rock!:thumbsup: