Kooks Green Cats?

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Are they worth it when it comes to passing emissions? I've also heard of some people failing still even with the green cats.

Ideally, I'd love to run LTs but MA is as bad as CA when it comes to testing. However, I did just have one cat blow apart on me 2k miles ago (12.5k on the car)

We don't always do a visual but O2/Cat sensors have to be in a ready state to pass.

So I'm kinda stuck. Also, it's getting harder and harder to pay someone off these days as the state runs cameras in the bays.
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Are they worth it when it comes to passing emissions? I've also heard of some people failing still even with the green cats.

Ideally, I'd love to run LTs but MA is as bad as CA when it comes to testing. However, I did just have one cat blow apart on me 2k miles ago (12.5k on the car)

We don't always do a visual but O2/Cat sensors have to be in a ready state to pass.

So I'm kinda stuck. Also, it's getting harder and harder to pay someone off these days as the state runs cameras in the bays.
Kooks green cats are the most durable cats you can buy. I have not heard of anyone failing an emissions test with them. We sell them here at www.lethalperformance.com.