Keyed

Beaujangles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Been there and it SUX, my then new '76 Corvette was "autographed" by an actual Bitch on the passenger side...being a clever guy I took it to a guy that pinstripes and had him fill it in with a complimentary color and duplicate the "design" on the drivers side so it looked like it was just a weird graphic....
Sponsored

OP
OP
MagneticGT76

MagneticGT76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Ridiculous man! Should never happen and the lot i parked in had useless cameras i was like forget my car what happened if someone actually had gotten hurt out there

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
Probably just some jealous failure aka, oxygen thief.
It happened to me years ago too. I honestly think it’s mostly jealousy.. It can happen to anyone with a nice car unfortunately .

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
That sucks, people really do suck. I remember when I was a kid, my uncle got a new Mustang, took it to the movies, parked in the back, not like a douche or anything, we came out and someone had keyed all up and down the passenger side.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Some tough guy keyed my car this week so pissed
Wouldn't comprehensive cover it.report it police.if you were parked on public lot they may have video of whoever did it
They might be able to trace his car plated
Just a thought
Sorry

Sponsored

OP
OP
MagneticGT76

MagneticGT76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Thanks but I tried all that security cams are pointed at the sky completely useless

2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
19' GT
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks but I tried all that security cams are pointed at the sky completely useless
Same situation I was in. You'd think the train station would have cams. They do, but I was told they're not working. Whether that was a lie, hell if I know. But I'll never know who did it to me either.

OP
OP
MagneticGT76

MagneticGT76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
They dont want to be involved

17MagMetal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT, 07 Ford Taurus SE, 95 F250 Xlt
Been there and it SUX, my then new '76 Corvette was "autographed" by an actual Bitch on the passenger side...being a clever guy I took it to a guy that pinstripes and had him fill it in with a complimentary color and duplicate the "design" on the drivers side so it looked like it was just a weird graphic....
Any photos? I’m actually intrigued by this idea.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
My 2014 Black GT had been keyed ALL over when I was going to college. I guess some of the ricers didnt like me smoking them, back then I would race it alot lol

I just let them pile up then when I graduated I used my comprehensive insurance to fix them. FYI shows up in Carfax when you do that.

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
In downtowns in European cities, getting your car keyed is to be expected. Even if it is a 15-year old Golf or Vauxhall/Opel. Little Punks roaming around for fun.
No offense intended to Punk Rock fans or even Punk roadies — you guys are actually cool and respectful.

VoR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Happened to me with my T Top foxbody back in the 80s. Also sliced 2 of my tires. Turns out it was my girlfriend's ex. Total sissy. I had this beautiful dark shadow blue paint that had just been done maybe 6 months before. I was maybe 17 at the time and so upset. Also only had liability at the time.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Happened to me with my T Top foxbody back in the 80s. Also sliced 2 of my tires. Turns out it was my girlfriend's ex. Total sissy. I had this beautiful dark shadow blue paint that had just been done maybe 6 months before. I was maybe 17 at the time and so upset. Also only had liability at the time.
Did you hunt him down and break both his hands so he couldn't do that to anyone else? A 17 year old me, if I was positive it was my ex's new BF, I would have found him with a baseball and taught him the error of his ways. At my now ripe age of 46, I would be mad and think about hurting him, but would restrain myself as I wouldn't want to deal with the repercussions.

VoR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Did you hunt him down and break both his hands so he couldn't do that to anyone else? A 17 year old me, if I was positive it was my ex's new BF, I would have found him with a baseball and taught him the error of his ways. At my now ripe age of 46, I would be mad and think about hurting him, but would restrain myself as I wouldn't want to deal with the repercussions.
Oh man, I found out where he lived and thought of all kinds of things I wanted to do. A wise friend who was a few years older (and had helped me learn to fight and be able to defend myself) talked to me and helped me to "let it go". Not worth it he said.
I did regret it at the time and felt like i was being soft, but that feeling passed and I felt good that I didn't sink to his level and I didn't risk my own future with any type of assault.
Sponsored