Sponsored

K1623 is Four Weeks Old..

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Just saying "Hello" to all. First American car in over 30 years. Really, really, fun to drive and it sounds heavenly. It's sitting in the driveway until we clean out a spot for it in the garage. We are blessed with the best weather in the world here on the Central Coast not to mention Highway 1 and about a million other great places to go from here.
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Congratulations and welcome to the MY19 Bullitt club. Lots of great driving opportunities around you. Enjoy.

7thlighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your amazing car. If you haven't played with all the options, just wait until you start pushing buttons. Dont forget the settings button on the steering wheel with a whole other host of refinements. The easy entry/exit feature will auto slide the seat back to get out, then slide the seat to your set position when you press the start button. Also, if you touch the start button without the clutch in, your Bullit will be in accessory mode and you can manipulate everything without starting the car. Just a couple if things to get you started.

God you have some amazing roads and places to drive to down there. Welcome and enjoy the ride!

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I'm at 5 weeks in NC. Lost many days for heavy rain but got to enjoy our roads when the weather cleared! Been on CA US1 and can't wait to do it again!
IMG_0826.jpg

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Congratulations and welcome to the MY19 Bullitt club. Lots of great driving opportunities around you. Enjoy.
Thank you. We live in heaven (except for the politics) and literally thank God everyday that we live here.

5 miles to our favorite winery, 40 miles to Cambria/San Simeon/Hearst Castle... and they finally re-opened Highway 1 about 2 months ago.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Congrats on your amazing car. If you haven't played with all the options, just wait until you start pushing buttons. Dont forget the settings button on the steering wheel with a whole other host of refinements. The easy entry/exit feature will auto slide the seat back to get out, then slide the seat to your set position when you press the start button. Also, if you touch the start button without the clutch in, your Bullit will be in accessory mode and you can manipulate everything without starting the car. Just a couple if things to get you started.

God you have some amazing roads and places to drive to down there. Welcome and enjoy the ride!
I've been playing some; found a few features by accident although some continue to elude me.

I use the automatic seat move-back and discovered that pressing the start button without the clutch allows me to roll down the windows so I can hear that full-throated start sequence.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I'm at 5 weeks in NC. Lost many days for heavy rain but got to enjoy our roads when the weather cleared! Been on CA US1 and can't wait to do it again!
IMG_0826.jpg
Come on out!

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Thank you. We live in heaven (except for the politics) and literally thank God everyday that we live here.

5 miles to our favorite winery, 40 miles to Cambria/San Simeon/Hearst Castle... and they finally re-opened Highway 1 about 2 months ago.
And, you are so close to the Sea Chest restaurant in Moonstone Beach/Cambria! Somedays, every so often, I miss living in Cali, but 40 years was enough and time for a change. We now have a different kind of heaven with Glacier National Park in our backyard.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
And, you are so close to the Sea Chest restaurant in Moonstone Beach/Cambria! Somedays, every so often, I miss living in Cali, but 40 years was enough and time for a change. We now have a different kind of heaven with Glacier National Park in our backyard.
I get it.

Born and raised in So Pasadena, lived in SLO for 12 years, moved away for 20 (Texas), now back for 2 years and never leaving again.

The politics are stupid and awful here but I like 70 degrees in mid-summer and not paying $500/month in electric bills.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Photos today after getting it washed.
IMG_0684.jpeg
IMG_0685.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg

Waiting on the personalized plate 8 HUBCPS in the retro California black plate/yellow letters.

Last edited:

Sponsored

7thlighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Photos today after getting it washed.
IMG_0684.jpeg
IMG_0685.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg

Waiting on the personalized plate 8 HUBCPS in the retro California black plate/yellow letters.
Hubcaps rolling down the streets of San Francisco. I wonder how many people would get that...

I'm digging the subdued pony

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Hubcaps rolling down the streets of San Francisco. I wonder how many people would get that...

I'm digging the subdued pony
I'm still not sure I like it but I ran out of ideas and I had already ordered it. It's still better than the "dog bowl" as Aileron has named it.

I still only count 6 hubcaps in that chase no matter how many times I look at it. But the consensus is 8 so...

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Congrats and I see that you are local too! I feel your pain as the rains just don't seem to want to let up to really enjoy this awesome car. This will be the 2nd week of ownership and just now have about 450 miles on the clock.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Congrats! I already get comments from people thinking this is an EcoBoost, now you actually have the EcoBoost decklid I'm sure you'll get that comment even more! Haha love the license plate frame too, where did you get it from?
Sponsored