Joined the family... again

EdubP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2008 Saab 97x, 2013 Hyundai Elantra Limited, 2019 A10 Mustang Gt PP1
Finally picked up my 2019 10 speed Magnetic GT. The only option I have is the performance package. I had the dealership install MBRP race catback (black) and the Steeda Ultimate stop the hop package. I don't want to void the warranty so that limits my available mods. I plan on working on the suspension and rear end till it's paid off or warranty expires.
FB_IMG_1553383517642.jpg
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Congrats! Nice car!!

OP
OP

EdubP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Congrats. I have the exact same equipment package. Had mine tuned around 250 miles though. :).

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Congrats! Didn’t spring for a lightly used V6 though? Bargains to be had!

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
....I had the dealership install MBRP race catback (black) and the Steeda Ultimate stop the hop package. I don't want to void the warranty so that limits my available mods......
Facepalm.meme.gif.jpg

If anything was going to "void" your warranty (that's not a thing), then it's already happened with the Steeda suspension stuff.

FYI, I just had rear wheel-bearings replaced under warranty, despite my Steeda suspension. Warranties don't get "voided" unless you do something truly weird like chopping off the top of the car, or installing an active volcano in the back seat. You can do other mods, just don't do ones that might blow-up your car.

Last edited:

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Seems to be a lot of mis information on warranty etc. Although the volcano mod might be a concern. Unfortunately, I have scheduled my 2nd appt for warranty work but on the plus side, no one seems to care it has Roush/Borla etc. All ordered from Ford and full history on shop install but I'm sure if I do something really dumb, it could come up. Also I bet some dealers are more anal about it than others.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Beautiful car. I really like the way the 18-19 PP spoiler looks.

OP
OP

EdubP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Facepalm.meme.gif.jpg

If anything was going to "void" your warranty (that's not a thing), then it's already happened with the Steeda suspension stuff.

FYI, I just had rear wheel-bearings replaced under warranty, despite my Steeda suspension. Warranties don't get "voided" unless you do something truly weird like chopping off the top of the car, or installing an active volcano in the back seat. You can do other mods, just don't do ones that might blow-up your car.
I get what you are saying and I know it to be true. I also know that a tune will be used against me for anything that goes wrong. And since I would need a tune for headers and most cai's I am sticking with suspension parts. I do know they can decline work on my suspension because of that but it is a cheaper risk than engine or tranny mishaps.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EdubP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! I agree. I had an 01 gt an loved it with the spoiler but it drove me nuts because it would always snot water after I cleaned it. Was considering going without a spoiler this time but I like it too much.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Thank you! I agree. I had an 01 gt an loved it with the spoiler but it drove me nuts because it would always snot water after I cleaned it. Was considering going without a spoiler this time but I like it too much.
I feel the same way. I was thinking the PP1 spoiler was a little "extra" as the kids like to say these days, but wifey said it just wouldn't be right without it - so I'm all in.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Well done, hope you enjoy it
Magnetic is the best colour ever!

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads