Sponsored

Just joined the s550 community!

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
Long story short...had a 2011 5.0 Brembo pack a few years ago with roush a/b, intake and tune only, which i traded for a 2010 bmw 135i m pack (also modded and tuned).

Although the bimmer was a ton of fun and i loved driving it, i got tired of the auto6 and repair costs (plus missed the big v8 sound and feel).

Believe it or not one of the things I enjoyed most of bimmer ownership was the 1addicts community. Since I started lurking here about a year ago I noticed this forum is very similar in how informative and willing to help you all are. So it started to sway me back to mustang ownership.

I finally sold my bmw to a happy kid who got it as a first car (lucky him, my first car was a 1989 chevy cavalier), and got a deal on a 2015 gt premium pp 400a black on black with 24k miles for 27k.

I've had it only about two weeks and already ordered slp lm2, j&m x pipe, and am about to get the bmr sp080 (performance) Springs and spacers. Later on id like to do a power pack or cai+tune.

:ford::headbang:
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the madness..LOL

Nice choice on the GTPP.

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I finally sold my bmw to a happy kid who got it as a first car (lucky him, my first car was a 1989 chevy cavalier)
An N54 powered BMW as a first car? Oh boy, he's going to be in for some rough lessons.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Work on the GT's suspension and you'll fall in love for sure with the twisty's. I just installed the BMR cradle lock-out and subframe bushings and am happy as a kid in a candy store on Christmas.

OP
OP

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
An N54 powered BMW as a first car? Oh boy, he's going to be in for some rough lessons.
Well, hopefully the car doesnt give him lot of issues since i had already replaced water pump, fuel pump, serp belt, charge pipe, power steering pulley, injectors, turbos, plugs, coils, etc... Im sure im forgetting stuff :frusty:

It is what it is, awesome car but it'll definitely teach him a few things about car ownership hehe

Sponsored

OP
OP

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
Work on the GT's suspension and you'll fall in love for sure with the twisty's. I just installed the BMR cradle lock-out and subframe bushings and am happy as a kid in a candy store on Christmas.
Well here in SoFlo theres not that many twisty roads to have fun at (none that i know of to tell you the truth)

Back in PR i had lots of awesome country roads right in the middle of mountains so the exhaust would also echo pretty loud. Miss my little island for so many reasons, but thats a big one.

Anyway, already am about to pull the trigger on so,e springs and have been thinking about the cradle lockout kit from bmr. But to tell you the truth i have to read a bit more on it since i dont fully understand how it works yet. All ive read so far is it makes the car tighter as if youve changed bushings without the hassle.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Before I bought my Mustang I was looking into an M3. I always liked them, but the more homework I did lurking on forums, the more I learned that maintenance costs and "issues" would potentially make me an unhappy owner after a while. I'm not saying they're junk, because I never owned one. But reading what actual owners had to say was the best first hand account I needed.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Welcome to the club! Let's see some pics!! :)

Sponsored

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
CarsandCoffee Miami is this Saturday....Try and stop by, should be some of us out there...Its at Town and Country mall off the Turnpike and Kendall Dr.

L8R
Sponsored