Sponsored

Jmeo's "Take 2" 2017 Auto Build

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I've always used Photobucket with good luck over the years.
I use Photobucket as well and have never had an issue.
Same here. Photobucket as well. :thumbsup:

Jaime,.....question for you sir.
How well does that ACES Octane boost really work? I've seen a thread on here stating it isn't very good. Just curious. Thanks!
(I SO WISH we had E85 out here!! :frusty:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
never occurred to me the advantages of the airlift going in the other direction, that's handy! bravo sir
Thanks, I may be the minority but this was probably the first reason for me to go bags.

As long as you're not out climbing rocks and mountains in 4x4 mode....
I know right!

Looking good my friend, the Airlift system looks like a serious bit of kit. :thumbsup:
Thanks Rob :cheers:

great build!! Hope to see this at a local event.
Thank you! I try and make the show at Gillette every other week as long as I'm not on duty, hope to see you there.

I've always used Photobucket with good luck over the years. I upload there then copy the image and paste it in the content on my threads. I've never lost any pictures in threads I've done even 10 years ago.
Thanks Shawn I'm gonna see if my old account is still active

I use Photobucket as well and have never had an issue. I finally paid the $14.99 fee on Photobucket to go ad free and its so much quicker :cheers: Car looks amazing as always my friend :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Same here. Photobucket as well. :thumbsup:

Jaime,.....question for you sir.
How well does that ACES Octane boost really work? I've seen a thread on here stating it isn't very good. Just curious. Thanks!
(I SO WISH we had E85 out here!! :frusty:)
Just checked and I still have an account from my F150 posting days :headbang:

Well, unfortunately after a few friends have tested Aces via an N Gauge it doesnt look too promising that it is of any worth. We shall keep you posted.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just a little thread update...

I installed a couple weeks ago my TruFiber CF side skirts to match the rear valance I installed last October.

Just the other day I added an Anderson Composite OEM Style front chin spoiler to finish off the bottom surround. I picked up a California Pony Parts splitter and Fully Torqued Racing (FTW) carbon fiber splitter rods to finish off the front end. I chose the CPP splitter because it is not a full belly pan splitter which will make taking the belly pan off much easier if the need arrises (which seems to be a lot with me) and FTW rods because they are spectacular with their top and bottom mounts not having nuts, bolts and washers to ugly them up. I also upgraded to their better mounting hardware.

Turns out this R angle adaptor I picked up was money well spent as it was a breeze to get under the bumper to drill the holes.

Finished product and boy do I love it!

Oh and while I was at it I did this

Last edited:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Splitter looks on point Jaime! :thumbsup: Glad you were able to get the look you were after. Did you happen to try on that decklid yet?? :ninja:;)

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I love it Jaime.
Car just seems to get better and better. Looking good my friend!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Splitter looks on point Jaime! :thumbsup: Glad you were able to get the look you were after. Did you happen to try on that decklid yet?? :ninja:;)
I have not Dave, maybe after I finish Matts car then your headers

I love it Jaime.
Car just seems to get better and better. Looking good my friend!
:cheers:

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
We need pics!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Our cars. I've got someone to hard park at local shows with now haha
Hell yes :headbang: I wish I could have made it to Carlisle with you but if we don't get together before the AM show that's a great place to get some..... gigity

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Dude, you gotta' stop. Every time I check out a post on your build thread, I have to add to my growing list of mods. lol As usual, the front end mods look killer! Nice work bud. (And don't stop)

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, you gotta' stop. Every time I check out a post on your build thread, I have to add to my growing list of mods. lol As usual, the front end mods look killer! Nice work bud. (And don't stop)
Thanks Chris I appreciate it :thumbsup:

I know the feeling, all my favorite cars give me new ideas and no matter how hard I try stopping it just doesn't happen :shrug:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's been a little while since I've updated my thread so here's what I've been up to.

I have been doing lots of work on a friends car and snapped this cool picture. Love the way the "Whipple" shows up on the heat exchanger.

So, I finally received my new crankcase breather filter from CFM Performance. I am still using my UPR breather valve but I liked the custom colors and short filter CFM offers. I decided to go back to the black UPR catch can hoses to make the filter stand out and match my RPI caps.

Picked up this 1.25" elbow to install into the end of my Stage 3 sound tube to bring the breeze from the aribox up behind the dash.

On my way out the door to a car show yesterday I finally took the time to install the "Whipple Supercharged" letters on my radiator cover.

I've had these JLT strut tower covers for a week or so and finally got them in today. It does require slicing off about 1/2" of the strut studs but its a simple procedure. Well worth the time in my opinion as the gold colored strut studs of the Airlift bags are long and stand out IMHO.

Now if you compare this picture with the one I posted above you can see these make a nice clean visual improvement.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase