Jmeo's 2020 Shelby American GT500 SE Wide Body Build (+ "Phase 2")

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Getting ready for Ford Nationals 2022 in Carlisle and I mounted my spare tire.

tempImageo8iHRA.jpg

tempImageh3tre2.jpg

tempImageIm0Nz6.jpg

I got tired of waiting for Lloyd's (or anyone else for that matter) to make a modern snake floor mat, so I found my own provider. They are NOT inexpensive, but I had to have them.....

tempImageSG6Atr.jpg

tempImagepsj0ua.jpg

So these are not your usual mats, they are 100% carpet, meaning nothing is embroidered. He color matched everything down to the last detail to my car. FPB snake with the light grey that matches the seat accents and blue stitching on the border to match the rest of the stitching in the car. They even matched the black to be the same color of the floor carpet. They shave the height of the pile to give a three dimensional look. They have a thick rubber spike backing so they will not move anywhere. Super expensive but worth it to me.

tempImageUmTHJy.jpg

tempImageSUK8kd.jpg

tempImageRJ4B8s.jpg

Last edited:

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1

tempImageo8iHRA.jpg

tempImageh3tre2.jpg

tempImageIm0Nz6.jpg

I got tired of waiting for Lloyd's (or anyone else for that matter) to male a modern snake floor mat, so I found my own provider. They are NOT inexpensive, but I had to have them.....

tempImageSG6Atr.jpg

tempImagepsj0ua.jpg

So these are not your usual mats, they are 100% carpet, meaning nothing is embroidered. He color matched everything down to the last detail to my car. FPB snake with the light grey that matches the seat accents and blue stitching on the border to match the rest of the stitching in the car. They even matched the black to be the same color of the floor carpet. They shave the height of the pile to give a three dimensional look. They have a thick rubber spike backing so they will not move anywhere. Super expensive but worth it to me.

tempImageUmTHJy.jpg

tempImageSUK8kd.jpg

tempImageRJ4B8s.jpg
I had no idea you were attending Carlisle this year. Iassume your vehicle will be stationed in the Green Show Field as that is typically the Shelby area? I’ve waited, it feels like decades, to see this car in person so I’m definitely excited to finally make it happen! See you this weekend safe travels!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had no idea you were attending Carlisle this year. Iassume your vehicle will be stationed in the Green Show Field as that is typically the Shelby area? I’ve waited, it feels like decades, to see this car in person so I’m definitely excited to finally make it happen! See you this weekend safe travels!
Yes indeed, registered as part of team Shelby. I look forward to meeting you there. It’s supposed to be a good year, being Shelby’s 60th anniversary.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

tempImageo8iHRA.jpg

tempImageh3tre2.jpg

tempImageIm0Nz6.jpg

I got tired of waiting for Lloyd's (or anyone else for that matter) to make a modern snake floor mat, so I found my own provider. They are NOT inexpensive, but I had to have them.....

tempImageSG6Atr.jpg

tempImagepsj0ua.jpg

tempImageUmTHJy.jpg

tempImageSUK8kd.jpg

tempImageRJ4B8s.jpg
What do you consider “super expensive”? I spent $760 on a set of lug nuts so I guess it’s all relative lol.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Something's missing. Boobs?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got to see this cool car today… after following this thing for over 2 years I can say I am not disappointed at all!
It was a great time and for once the wether was spectacular. I don’t remember talking about forum names with anyone but did we meet? Are you the one who drove all the way from Texas?

Something's missing. Boobs?
Nope but I did see a nice beach sandwich

Hopefully Jamie will be coming to Mustang Week in July so I can see it again too!
Unfortunately MW is not in the cards this year. Wife and I are taking the kiddos to Niagara Falls

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I knew it wouldn’t take long, I almost tagged you but didn’t see the need … :giggle:

She better not get any of that sand near the paintwork … ! :cwl:

WD :like:

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
It was a great time and for once the wether was spectacular. I don’t remember talking about forum names with anyone but did we meet? Are you the one who drove all the way from Texas?

Nope but I did see a nice beach sandwich

Unfortunately MW is not in the cards this year. Wife and I are taking the kiddos to Niagara Falls
unfortunately no we didn’t formally meet. I decided to bring some family to the show this year and because of it we were a lot slower moving around then I originally intended, and Carlisle is not something you can truly do in a day. By the time I got to the Shelby lot we were quickly walking through looking at the cars. I stopped for a while and looked at your car and gave you a nod and then had to move on to cover ground. I was going to say something but you were talking to a few people and wasn’t trying to be rude. Glad to see you made it, I am even more so obsessed with the car!