Jmeo's 2020 Shelby American GT500 SE Wide Body Build (+ "Phase 2")

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
unfortunately no we didn’t formally meet. I decided to bring some family to the show this year and because of it we were a lot slower moving around then I originally intended, and Carlisle is not something you can truly do in a day. By the time I got to the Shelby lot we were quickly walking through looking at the cars. I stopped for a while and looked at your car and gave you a nod and then had to move on to cover ground. I was going to say something but you were talking to a few people and wasn’t trying to be rude. Glad to see you made it, I am even more so obsessed with the car!
Bummer, but I get it, no worries. I am happy you got to see it, and thanks for the kind words.

We just got home from the long drive. Thankfully we made it unscathed. She picked up some more awards at the event and I am extremely grateful for the accolades.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally unpacked. If you have never experienced Ford Nationals, I highly suggest you make it there one day if you can. It is easily my favorite show because there is so much to do and there are more than only mustangs. Every kind of Ford that you can imagine is there, burn out competitions, reveals, vendors, Ford Performance, you name it.

Walked away with first place at Carlisle, an autographed Celebrity Choice Award (Gary Patterson), and best in show from Team Shelby Northeast. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for everyone involved and the accolades. It was a record breaking attendance with over 500 Shelbys present. What an amazing show.

tempImagepJi5MU.jpg

tempImageR3XrQJ.jpg

tempImagetPJzhR.jpg

tempImageW8OTb5.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Wow, awesome Jaime.
Well deserved. Beautiful car/build.

Mayberry

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 500, 2021 F350 King Ranch
Congrats Bud.
Well deserved!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Excellent Jaime!! Congrats!

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
Finally unpacked. If you have never experienced Ford Nationals, I highly suggest you make it there one day if you can. It is easily my favorite show because there is so much to do and there are more than only mustangs. Every kind of Ford that you can imagine is there, burn out competitions, reveals, vendors, Ford Performance, you name it.

Walked away with first place at Carlisle, an autographed Celebrity Choice Award (Gary Patterson), and best in show from Team Shelby Northeast. I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for everyone involved and the accolades. It was a record breaking attendance with over 500 Shelbys present. What an amazing show.

tempImagepJi5MU.jpg

tempImageR3XrQJ.jpg

tempImagetPJzhR.jpg

tempImageW8OTb5.jpg
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, awesome Jaime.
Well deserved. Beautiful car/build.
Congrats Bud.
Well deserved!
Congrats! Car looked amazing in person! 🔥
Excellent Jaime!! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats Jaime!
Definitely need to get out there next year.
-J
Way to go Jaime. Your story just keeps getting better and better!! :clap: :like:
Thanks guys! I am already looking forward to next year, I hope to see you all there.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How's the saying go? Out with the new, in with the old?? :crazy:

tempImageILOCAd.jpg

tempImageZM1XaD.jpg

With a little modification

tempImageTdgnWl.jpg

tempImageONdEWS.jpg

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
Nitrous? :)
Coming up here for any of the Woodward or the associated Shelby American events?
-J

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
You never cease to amaze me Jamie. I wish I had that kind of cash to keep pouring in. God speed and drive fast!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nitrous? :)
Coming up here for any of the Woodward or the associated Shelby American events?
-J
Nah, I'm too scared to squeeze the juice. I drilled and tapped the factory lid to keep my boost gauge. The LMT lid has an NPT port which allowed me to install my mechanical boost gauge, which I wanted to keep.

I wanted to make it to Pikes Peak, just want in the cards. The wife and I have blown the vacation budget on two trips to Mexico (October 2022 & April 2023) so there is no chance of any more car get aways until perhaps Carlisle next year. Unfortunately.

You never cease to amaze me Jamie. I wish I had that kind of cash to keep pouring in. God speed and drive fast!
Drive fast and take chances, got it.

Well in my defense, this change will actually put money back in my pocket lol. I returned to the stock lid, stock intercooler manifold and stock belt tensioner. I will now be selling the LMT lid, Whipple intercooler manifold and Whipple belt tensioner. Hopefully soon I can take the family to Taco Bell.

Last edited:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Drive fast and take chances, got it.
Got ya. When it’s all said and done that is my favorite thing as well with my family. If somebody loves the car when I drive by so be it. Enjoy your family and enjoy your car.