Jacking rails question

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Just curious if there is one that you guys make that fits the 2021 Mach 1? I had ordered some low profile ones off cjpony and the holes did not match up to the bottom of the car. Tried even flipping it around to the incorrect position and the holes were still quite far from fitting into position.
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
The rails are different for left and right. Did you try switching sides?

OP
OP
Vertex

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
The rails are different for left and right. Did you try switching sides?
This was the only thing I did not attempt since I was going off instructions and layout of how they were supposed to go on. Are the holes in different spots on each side? They looked to be the same by eyeballing. I didn’t even attempt anything with the opposite side or other part just by going off instructions. Only thing I tried as mentioned in original post was rotate the driver side one around 180 degrees to see if the holes would line up with more than 1 bolt hole and was not successful.

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
This was the only thing I did not attempt since I was going off instructions and layout of how they were supposed to go on. Are the holes in different spots on each side? They looked to be the same by eyeballing. I didn’t even attempt anything with the opposite side or other part just by going off instructions. Only thing I tried as mentioned in original post was rotate the driver side one around 180 degrees to see if the holes would line up with more than 1 bolt hole and was not successful.
There are 2 lengths, with the driver side being longer.

OP
OP
Vertex

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
There are 2 lengths, with the driver side being longer.
I don’t have pictures and already returned, however, I know for a fact they were both the exact same length of each piece. The holes may have been different but know for sure they were the exact same length even after wrapping them back up and sticking them together for return there was no difference in length. Maybe I got sent one wrong rail?

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I don’t have pictures and already returned, however, I know for a fact they were both the exact same length of each piece. The holes may have been different but know for sure they were the exact same length even after wrapping them back up and sticking them together for return there was no difference in length. Maybe I got sent one wrong rail?
It's entirely possible they sent you 2 of the same rail.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Call Steeda and get a set from them, they’ll treat you right and also have a forum discount code IIRC.

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
Steeda rails fit perfectly.
YUP. Just purchased these from Steeda. Did it without lifting the car up at all... few pieces of 2x4 wood under the rail in the middle held it up high enough to get the bolts in without holding up the rail.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
YUP. Just purchased these from Steeda. Did it without lifting the car up at all... few pieces of 2x4 wood under the rail in the middle held it up high enough to get the bolts in without holding up the rail.
That’s exactly what I did too! Trimmed away a little seam sealer with a razor and installed them in preparation for lifting the car to do LTHs and other mods.

Sponsored

Poqman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I have a convertible, but Steeda has a rail for them too and they fit perfect.

OP
OP
Vertex

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Call Steeda and get a set from them, they’ll treat you right and also have a forum discount code IIRC.
I’ll probably call them before I try ordering another set to make sure they’re supposed to fit on the Mach 1s.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
There’s nothing different with the Mach 1 floor pan :like:

You can see the difference in the front hole positions from left to right rails here (note : these are not Steeda rails) :

1649191977278.jpeg

There is also an offset in the front holes :

1649192192216.jpeg

Where the rails above are the same length, (unless something has changed) Steeda make the end of the rail constant to the first hole i.e. their rails are a different length i.e. if yours were the same length they sent you either two lefts or two rights.

WD :like:

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The installation instructions I believe also mentions one side is longer than the other.

Richard

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Give us a shout (If you haven't already) - we can get you taken care of. As others have mentioned they are side specific.

We run the jacking rails on our Steeda Performance Vehicles - specifically the Mach 1 without issue:

https://www.steedavehicles.com/#/steeda-mach-1
Sponsored