FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've been kicking it around for a while but decided what the hell. I bought 1 1/4 letters but would order 1 inch if I did it again. I left the tires on rather than having to torque wheels and it took about five hours. The cleaning of the tire is a pain in the ass to put it mildly. The finished product looks good if you're not a nit picker which I am. It's a nicer term than anal. Will install a ZL1 diffuser next week. Pictures of the diffuser to follow. I show my car all summer and a race theme look what I'm going for. The car is boosted with lots of mods and is my daily driver. I'll be 79 in August.
Screenshot_20240417_164656_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I've been kicking it around for a while but decided what the hell. I bought 1 1/4 letters but would order 1 inch if I did it again. I left the tires on rather than having to torque wheels and it took about five hours. The cleaning of the tire is a pain in the ass to put it mildly. The finished product looks good if you're not a nit picker which I am. It's a nicer term than anal. Will install a ZL1 diffuser next week. Pictures of the diffuser to follow. I show my car all summer and a race theme look what I'm going for. The car is boosted with lots of mods and is my daily driver. I'll be 79 in August.
I always liked the raised white lettering that tire manufacturers offered. Had them on a few cars. Cool that thereā€™s a place that makes stickers to resemble that look

David Vizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David Vizard
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ecoboost Mustang
Where did you source this tire lettering deal???
David Vizard

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I am in my mid 50's, so what you're really saying is, there's really very little hope for me as I age. :rockon:

Sponsored

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Looks great! I look forward to seeing how they hold up!

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Was debating these on my Michis for the track car, but decided to wait until some people on the forum could tell me it isnā€™t too ricey! Glad to see the positivity! May do this myself now. Love all you guys for this positivity.

Best forum 10/10.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Was debating these on my Michis for the track car, but decided to wait until some people on the forum could tell me it isnā€™t too ricey! Glad to see the positivity! May do this myself now. Love all you guys for this positivity.

Best forum 10/10.
Even if some think it is a bit rice, who cares. If you like the look thatā€™s all that matters. If youā€™re on Instagram, TireStickers.com has a page (which is hilarious with some of the memes they post btw) and they show off all kinds of different colors, designs, etc. Iā€™m not a fan of the different colors personally, I prefer the white lettering. But make it your own however you like it

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Even if some think it is a bit rice, who cares. If you like the look thatā€™s all that matters. If youā€™re on Instagram, TireStickers.com has a page (which is hilarious with some of the memes they post btw) and they show off all kinds of different colors, designs, etc. Iā€™m not a fan of the different colors personally, I prefer the white lettering. But make it your own however you like it

I would love to get full on michi blue/yellow OG race stickers on my future non-DOT tires, but for the 4PS white would be best I agree! But I want to save money for the roll bar and harness first. And 4-pot upgrade. Perhaps one day.

Memes, you sayā€¦.looking now šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I have 5 years and 20+k miles on them. Still look great. Tirestickers match the OE Hankook lettering almost perfect. Hit a curb, replaced a couple letters, everything good.

IMG_0180.jpeg

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
This has to be the dumbest trend yet.
Tastes change...
Back in the mid to late '70s white letters on tires was a big deal. People who didn't have them would but white tire paint sticks and paint the black letters white. Then most tires started coming with one side white and one black and you could have them mounted either way. Then directional tires became a thing and tires started coming with only black letters.
Personally I prefer black lettering but the white is certainly nostalgic.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Tastes change...
Back in the mid to late '70s white letters on tires was a big deal. People who didn't have them would but white tire paint sticks and paint the black letters white. Then most tires started coming with one side white and one black and you could have them mounted either way. Then directional tires became a thing and tires started coming with only black letters.
Personally I prefer black lettering but the white is certainly nostalgic.
1980's Dunlop GT Qualifiers baby!!