ImBravo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang ecoboost premium
Hey guys,

installed the stage 1 91 tune earlier today. I have 93 octane fuel so it should be fine but i did get an ignition correction of -8.0 at one point but it quickly went away and never came back. Is that a cause for concern? I honestly have little to no idea what im supposed to look for range wise besides what ive read online.
After that i drove to shell to get their nitro 93 fuel and then reflashed to stage 1 93. I felt a little bit of a difference but what i did notice is that i didnt have negative correction anymore. I didn't really get on it much because it was late but did enough to get a reading on it.
I guess what im trying to get at is, is this all normal? The pic is after installed the 93 map. Any advice is welcome:)

2016 ecoboost premium
Cobb CAI
Mbrp race catback
Cobb bov

IMG_6400.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020Tang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang ecoboost
What other supporting mods have you done? The very first one should be the intercooler. Fresh set of properly gapped spark plugs also.

In your pic for the Ing correction that is not a negative value. You will get a negative corrections but as long as they are not going up shouldn’t worry about it too much.

Here is a pic of what I am monitoring.

IMG_2057.jpeg