Installed BMR CB005 and Steeda Subframe Alignment Bushings

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Just finished driving the Bullitt after putting in the CB005 and Steeda alignment bushings. Zero NVH as expected and then did several launch control launches. The wheel hop present at the strip a couple of months ago was almost gone. Very nice. Sticks better with hard launches and acceleration with the sc. Just thought I would give my feedback. I highly recommend. Car handles better as well.
Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Just finished driving the Bullitt after putting in the CB005 and Steeda alignment bushings. Zero NVH as expected and then did several launch control launches. The wheel hop present at the strip a couple of months ago was almost gone. Very nice. Sticks better with hard launches and acceleration with the sc. Just thought I would give my feedback. I highly recommend. Car handles better as well.
I second this. Even on a no magna bullitt the handling and straight line performance is drastically improved with steeda's frame stiffining compnents.