OP
OP
Snellemin

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '14 Expedition, Merc C300, Scion xb,
Was a nice drive to work this morning. Fresh tank of E85, cool air, track mode and a quarter mile of empty road to get my heart racing before a morning meeting.
20240404_073633~2.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snellemin

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X-pipe startup

OP
OP
Snellemin

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My coworker revving up the engine. Gave him a ride and he couldn't stop smiling.

OP
OP
Snellemin

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had my son hammer on the Bullitt over the weekend and see what he thought of it after the suspension upgrades he helped worked on. He did a BMW M-Track day in Austin before and I asked him what he would compare the handling characteristic vs any of the BMW's he raced that track day. He said the Bullitt feels like an M2 now.

OP
OP
Snellemin

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did the Texas State inspection with the E85 Steeda tune installed. Checked with the OBD MX+ app to see if the car was in "ready" and went for it. Passed and ordered the renewal sticker.

Nobody at the shop could drive a manual. The owner had to come out and do the drive test. Shop owner took of his shoes before getting in! I told him it was ok to leave his shoes on, but he insisted cause his shoes where dirty. He just got a lifetime customer as long as he owns that shop.

Shop owner wanted to know how well the car drove after seeing the suspension mods. So gave him a quick ride around the area. Got the brakes nice and smoky after we were done. Hit the limits of the Powerstop Z26 front pads really quick too.
Sponsored