Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Desmondo, in case you don't know, those "fees" are more than likely registration, title and plate fees.
Florida also has no Max Dealer or Doc Fee`s so X-Plan "Caps" the Maximum Dealer or Doc Fee to $100 where allowed by State Statute. The $275 X-Plan Dealer Administration Fee is (not) negotiable, The Dealer Doc Fee is. Mullinex Ford at all of their locations both in Florida and elsewhere don`t charge Dealer or Doc Fee`s regardless if X-Plan is used or not. The X-Plan Dealer Administration Fee is included in the Factory to Dealer X-Plan Invoice regardless of where or what Ford Dealer sells you the Vehicle.
Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
I only get an error after I hit the final "complete registration" (or whatever) button.

Sponsored

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: so the account sign-up started working again, but at the bottom of the main screen all I get are some service and tire replacement rebates. :shrug:

Syracuse315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Update: so the account sign-up started working again, but at the bottom of the main screen all I get are some service and tire replacement rebates. :shrug:
Wonder if the difference is the same reason why people do/don't get the private cash offers in the mailers...

My EDD is 10/10, think that's too early to register and having the offer expire?

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They probably have me (and others not getting anything $$ wise) in the system as having ordered a car already with a payment down?? Why bother giving us a rebate?

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

Did you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page? Mine is farther down than the service and tire coupons. Give it a little time and one may show up in a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They probably have me (and others not getting anything $$ wise) in the system as having ordered a car already with a payment down?? Why bother giving us a rebate?
I had done the same and still got the rebate. even entered my 2016 VIN to register.

- Jesse

Sponsored

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
Did you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page? Mine is farther down than the service and tire coupons. Give it a little time and one may show up in a day or two.

I have nothing. After the service coupons I see the learn more about your car and then some rebate for tires. And last (before the fine print) I have adverticement for service "The Works" for $39.95... No coupon or cash offer for the car.

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have nothing. After the service coupons I see the learn more about your car and then some rebate for tires. And last (before the fine print) I have adverticement for service "The Works" for $39.95... No coupon or cash offer for the car.
Yup - same here.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Give it a little time. I had a $750 private cash offer a few months ago and it didn't show immediately, it expired and now there's another one set to expire on 9/30. I'm sure you will get one too.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Yup - same here.
Me, three.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red