Incentives & Rebates

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
For those using the EAA discount what proof do you have to show the dealer? Also, how do you know it's $750? I asked my local dealer today and they couldn't find the group although he did see $750 listed under a "special events direct mail order" which I assume is the private cash offer (??). Any clarification would be great.

If I am understanding right I have the X Plan through MCA, The ford $500 rebate with the potential of the EAA $750 rebate and another possible $750 private cash. Does this sound on target?

Thanks!!

You have to join EAA and request the $750 and you will get an e mail with the $750 coupon. Print it and take it to your dealer, that's the proof.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
For those using the EAA discount what proof do you have to show the dealer? Also, how do you know it's $750? I asked my local dealer today and they couldn't find the group although he did see $750 listed under a "special events direct mail order" which I assume is the private cash offer (??). Any clarification would be great.

If I am understanding right I have the X Plan through MCA, The ford $500 rebate with the potential of the EAA $750 rebate and another possible $750 private cash. Does this sound on target?

Thanks!!
Depends, you need to read the (fine) print. Some Cash Back Incentive Offers can be "stacked" using the X-Plan and some cannot. Your Sales Person or the Finance Manager will know for sure. If they allow it and it gets kicked back as not being stackable, they (not) Ford, eats the loss.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
You have to join EAA and request the $750 and you will get an e mail with the $750 coupon. Print it and take it to your dealer, that's the proof.

Thanks PonyGrrrl! Do you know if this coupon has an expiration date?

Thanks!!
:thumbsup:

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks!!
They all have an expiration date. The last EAA $750 Cash Back Incentive expired 01/05/15 that I used along with Ford`s $500 Cash Back Promotion and using my X-Plan PIN#.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

Thanks!!

1/5/16

Sponsored

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
question... I was looking at the text on the current $500 incentive. Says must take delivery from dealer stock. Does that include transfers from other dealers? I guess that excludes orders. I'm kinda waiting a bit, gonna put my car up for sale after the flood recedes here (no my car did not flood, would have been great if it did), and I'm watching dealer stock for a silver one. White is nice and easy to touch up, That blue and grey metallic or even ruby red would be nice.

archaica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB PP
I picked up my car Saturday and got a $500 rebate I had not factored into the price. Could be the one you mention? I ordered mine.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Does college rebate stack with private cash offer received in mail? Dealership is saying it doesn't. Quick reply would be appreciated at dealership now lol

Sponsored

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Website says "see dealer for details" and the website doesn't have any specifics. That disappoints me considering I'm trying to stack that too.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Website says "see dealer for details" and the website doesn't have any specifics. That disappoints me considering I'm trying to stack that too.
Damn. Thanks man I appreciate it

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
question... I was looking at the text on the current $500 incentive. Says must take delivery from dealer stock. Does that include transfers from other dealers? I guess that excludes orders. I'm kinda waiting a bit, gonna put my car up for sale after the flood recedes here (no my car did not flood, would have been great if it did), and I'm watching dealer stock for a silver one. White is nice and easy to touch up, That blue and grey metallic or even ruby red would be nice.
Dealer Stock or a unit sold that arrives as a special Retail Order are credited the same way for cash back promotional incentives. If the Dealer has the vehicle on the lot for sale, be it in Inventory or Special Order, or Dealer Swap, once you negotiate the terms, the Incentives are valid and will work.:cheers:

Faris14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium
Can I get the loyalty rebate if one of the household members has a mustang? Or it has to be me? Thanks guys for all the valuable information
Sponsored