Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Another Mach 1 landed! Customer requested a set of PS4S to be mounted on! Super excited for him to pick this thing up!

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg
Looks awesome. Smart decision on the tires. Had to replace the Sport Cup 2 set on my GT350 after 7K miles.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Very nice color combo!

This is another reason why anyone seeking to order any Ford should consult with @Zach@Granger and @Jay at Granger - superb customer service bar none. These guys are extremely helpful, easy to converse with and respond quickly to any questions. Zach treats everyone as a friend on a down to earth level - not just a sale.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Very nice color combo!

This is another reason why anyone seeking to order any Ford should consult with @Zach@Granger and @Jay at Granger - superb customer service bar none. These guys are extremely helpful, easy to converse with and respond quickly to any questions. Zach treats everyone as a friend on a down to earth level - not just a sale.

We appreciate the kind words! We want everyone to feel like they can talk to us as a friend on here, not just a business.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Do you have an updated take count on color, 600A vs. 700A, and handling pack cars?
Zach posted the following in a different thread:

Updated Sales Information for our Region as of 06/10/21

Colors
Fighter Jet Gray 61%
Velocity Blue 10%
Oxford White 8%
Shadow Black 8%
Iconic Silver 4%
Grabber Yellow 6%
Race Red 2%
Twister Orange 0%

The fasting moving color has been shadow black with an average of 6 days on the lot. Grabber Yellow is the longest with an average of 62.

Transmission
49% Manual
51% Automatic

Seats
26% Recaro
74% Standard Cloth/Leather

Equipment Group
98% 700A
2% 600A

Options/Packages
84% Mach 1 Elite Package
84% Navigation
20% Mach 1 Handling Package (Fastest Moving with an average of 15 days on lot)
61% Mach 1 Appearance Package
53% Magnetic Wheels
I have a 700a MT Grabber yellow on order. I think it's funny that my car will likely end up being more rare than the "limited" edition FJG. I thought about the FJG, but have two major qualms-
1) Everything now is monochromatic, and what's the point in a fun car if it doesn't stand out just a little
2) FJG is essentially another variation on Nardo grey, variations of which are absolutely everywhere today- I passed a Rav4 in pseudo Nardo grey on the way to work today....

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Every new M1 I've seen so far has been FJG.

CCMI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 BMW 750xi
We appreciate the kind words! We want everyone to feel like they can talk to us as a friend on here, not just a business.
Looking forward to picking my Mach 1 up tomorrow! Zach, Jay and Ben have been great to work with, offering advice and service along the way.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Looking forward to picking my Mach 1 up tomorrow! Zach, Jay and Ben have been great to work with, offering advice and service along the way.
I have to wait for shipping from iowa to washington. I wish I could go pick mine up like you. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Sponsored

coldaudio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GX460
Beautiful!!
I just ordered mine last week with you guys so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a while, but how far in advance do you need for a tire order? The time of year it actually gets built/delivered is going to drive my decision.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Beautiful!!
I just ordered mine last week with you guys so Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a while, but how far in advance do you need for a tire order? The time of year it actually gets built/delivered is going to drive my decision.
I think it just depends on if they have them in stock or not. They already had some in stock, I let them know after my car arrived at Granger. And they were able to swap them then. But obviously if they didn't have the tires in stock, they wouldn't be able to do it like that.

OP
OP
Jay at Granger

Jay at Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I think it just depends on if they have them in stock or not. They already had some in stock, I let them know after my car arrived at Granger. And they were able to swap them then. But obviously if they didn't have the tires in stock, they wouldn't be able to do it like that.
Zack is right on it. If you want a set, let me know and I can put your name on them!