Sponsored

I ordered it!

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
So, none of the dealers around me had any allocation left, so I was sadly unable to get the exact specs I wanted, but I settled on a black car, with an automatic(none of the manuals had performance packs so I decided auto was best.) spare tire, enhanced security package, 3.55 rear gears, and reverse park assist. MSRP almost 36k, I was able to get it for 34500. I can't complain. I'm excited, I just have to make sure the car is in acceptable shape when I pick it up, and I should be driving it next Friday! It will be my first new car ever. :headbang:
Sponsored

RipShift2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Grats! You'll love it.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Congrats! Enjoy it!

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
nice! Yours stickered for about the same as mine and paid the same as me too so id say you're in good shape. Congrats on the new ride! its my first brand new car too

Sponsored

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:D Thanks! Also, what should be the first thing i do with the car. Let's say I drive home from the dealer, and then park it in my drive way. What's the list of things I should do when I get a brand new car home?

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
:D Thanks! Also, what should be the first thing i do with the car. Let's say I drive home from the dealer, and then park it in my drive way. What's the list of things I should do when I get a brand new car home?
Get back in it and drive the hell out of it. :D

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Give it a nice sponge (microfiber mitt) bath. Get to know her more intimately. Read the manual. Stare at it. When you get your fill get back in, leave your driveway, and go for a drive 'til the fuel gauge reads empty. Fill it up, repeat.

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Give it a nice sponge (microfiber mitt) bath. Get to know her more intimately. Read the manual. Stare at it. When you get your fill get back in, leave your driveway, and go for a drive 'til the fuel gauge reads empty. Fill it up, repeat.
Where can i order a mitt like that? I wanna get all the stuff I need for good car washing. :) I like this idea, i'm def gonna read the manual front to back lol.

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Where can i order a mitt like that? I wanna get all the stuff I need for good car washing. :) I like this idea, i'm def gonna read the manual front to back lol.
Chemical Guys Wash Mitt

While you're there, pick up the Citrus Wash & Gloss, Butter Wet Wax, Hybrid V7 Quick Detailer, and VRP for the tires.

CG makes some really good products and they all smell good making for a pleasant detailing experience. I generally turn on NFL radio in my garage and spend a couple of hours getting her spick and span.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
First new car, CONGRATS!!!

My first new car was a Mustang also back in 1984. I took the one off the showroom floor. :ford:

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chemical Guys Wash Mitt

While you're there, pick up the Citrus Wash & Gloss, Butter Wet Wax, Hybrid V7 Quick Detailer, and VRP for the tires.

CG makes some really good products and they all smell good making for a pleasant detailing experience. I generally turn on NFL radio in my garage and spend a couple of hours getting her spick and span.
Thanks! I'm going to look into all of this. :D I'm gonna follow the AMMO NYC guy's tips. But, is there a reason for washing the car as soon as you get it? To get the wax and what not on there to protect the paint?

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
One of the first things you should domain order a set of weather tech digital fit floormatts. Work awesome and take away that shitty feeling you get when you are getting in your brand new car with grime on your shoes. And a window tint. Definite musta for me.

OP
OP

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of the first things you should domain order a set of weather tech digital fit floormatts. Work awesome and take away that shitty feeling you get when you are getting in your brand new car with grime on your shoes. And a window tint. Definite musta for me.
The one I got actually comes with the all weather floor mats. Will I still want these?
Sponsored