Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
you can a similar experience by visiting your local ford dealer. You’ll get charged up if you go drive a Mach E GT done raw at the ADM, their quick lube isn’t meant for human usage either.
thats FUCKING FUNNY SHIT
Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
i’m 34, single, and don’t know wtf i want. hahaha all i know is i’ve got a stang, a house, couple trucks, and my career. f it.
Don’t get married. This is coming from someone happily married to a younger hottie. Too many flavors to settle on one. I wouldn’t trade my life wife or kids for any material object but marriage isn’t for the weak, it’s rough especially with kids work extend family, finances, etc etc. Ok maybe I am advocating for it now lol…. i guess my point being… don’t wish you youth away. Experience more. You can always build wealth or possession. Experiences only happen once, least the good ones.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
ill be back gotta take a shower

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Sorry but, this is stupid, off Mustang topic. Might want to post to Dear Abby or a dating mentor site.
is that someone from the 30s? Pretty sure it’s dear penthouse nowadays. If you’re gonna take advice take it from the source not granny A.

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Don’t get married. This is coming from someone happily married to a younger hottie. Too many flavors to settle on one. I wouldn’t trade my life wife or kids for any material object but marriage isn’t for the weak, it’s rough especially with kids work extend family, finances, etc etc. Ok maybe I am advocating for it now lol…. i guess my point being… don’t wish you youth away. Experience more. You can always build wealth or possession. Experiences only happen once, least the good ones.
haha don’t worry, not planning on it. no kids or anything. that’s why i can have all this fun stuff lol

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Sorry, I should've been clearer. I meant I don't know exactly what you want, which makes it more difficult to give specific advice.

I'll refrain from giving you too hard of a time for thinking you know exactly what you want at 17 :giggle:
I know exactly what he wants at 17. And 18, 19 ......101 :D

The what never changes, the how and why does over time but usually in a good way.

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
yeah but dating sites dont got cool ass motherfuckers like @EmCel and @Atlas1 and @Dfeeds and the shit they told me is worth a shit ton to me and makes me feel way less nervous bout it and i wouldnt of got what they got me from a dating mentor. and also if you think its stupid fuck off and suck a dick sideways cause i give less then a shit what you think. shit talkin bout stupid som bitch go look back at your goddamn birth certificate dumbass cause its just a apology from the condom factory bubba
Ouch i wasn’t included? Dang… I better retreat back to the retiree Florida section of G6 ahahahaha

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Been laughing at this thread... Perhaps I'm too old or whatever, but I found back in my single days that asking chicks out for the first time, I'd go to a place like Chili's. It was always was a good way to get acquainted. Nothing serious, just chats. The rest, if you're still interested in each other after that, will take care of itself.
Sponsored