Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Talk to her. Don’t talk to her. You’re making this too complicated. I ain’t the old myself but follow ones gram or snap or whatever else the flavor of the day is, is plain stupid. Women like confidence period. As fun as it is that some people are razzing you about what you should do isnt what you should actually do more like “guy humor” have to state that as you’ve repeated asked people to explain “guy humor”. If she’s got a boyfriend, least make sure you’re either smarter, faster, or strong else this is gonna end bad for you pursing. If not and or you don’t care be direct ( not desperate) ask her for a cup of coffee after school. Leave it at that don’t text her even if she texts you. When you do text, leave everything open ended, drives women crazy not knowing things. If someone tells you they’re a ladies man, it’s not natural it’s learned n earned son.
i can verify that man thats something ive done on purpose. always leave them wantin more
Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
i can verify that man thats something ive done on purpose. always leave them wantin more
Apparently not otherwise you’d not on a screen asking a mustang forum for advice how to talk to a girl rather you’d be plowing the fields in pound town usa. I had new GT when I was in high school. Not the reason why I got women either. Rather it was because I didn’t care if I fail or not. You might have an “ah ha” moment that someone posts up but ultimately it’s solely on you. I wish you nothing but good vibes forth.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
Apparently not otherwise you’d not on a screen asking a mustang forum for advice how to talk to a girl rather you’d be plowing the fields in pound town usa. I had new GT when I was in high school. Not the reason why I got women either. Rather it was because I didn’t care if I fail or not. You might have an “ah ha” moment that someone posts up but ultimately it’s solely on you. I wish you nothing but good vibes forth.
just gotta go up to her and be like “welcome to pound town baby; population: you!”

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
As someone who’s gone through a lot of shit in life, just shoot your shot and tell her how you feel. If she denies you, fuck it and move on to the next! Rejection happens a lot in life, just in different forms. But you’ll always regret not being upfront and getting an answer, because never knowing is worse than rejection. Good luck man.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, don't put so much pressure on yourself or whatever you think could be budding with this girl. You're 17, not 37. If you think she's cute and have reason to believe she shares the feeling, just talk to her. Befriend her just as you would any of your guy friends. If it becomes something more, cool. If not, then you gained a friend. You said it yourself, you don't really even know her. You're just infatuated by the thought that a girl you find hot might like you. Without really knowing what you're looking for, at the end of the day if you think you might want a romantic relationship with her or anyone else, those are always best when they're with someone who is a genuine friend.
i know exactly what i want thats why i only been in 2 or 3 relationships since ive been in high school

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
As someone who’s gone through a lot of shit in life, just shoot your shot and tell her how you feel. If she denies you, fuck it and move on to the next! Rejection happens a lot in life, just in different forms. But you’ll always regret not being upfront and getting an answer, because never knowing is worse than rejection. Good luck man.
thanks man really preciate it

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
just gotta go up to her and be like “welcome to pound town baby; population: you!”
No no no, you're trying too hard. Just go "Hey, I like your hair, let's have sex." Boom, she drops em right there. The speed of your rigorous pounding will waft your manly pheromones through the air. This will cause the other female ilk to present themselves to you in an orderly fashion. Now, because we're selfless gentleman here, you won't discriminate. Plant that seed in every patch! Then ride off into the sunset, like the wild stallion you are.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Don't we have an Off Topic section??

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
No no no, you're trying too hard. Just go "Hey, I like your hair, let's have sex." Boom, she drops em right there. The speed of your rigorous pounding will waft your manly pheromones through the air. This will cause the other female ilk to present themselves to you in an orderly fashion. Now, because we're selfless gentleman here, you won't discriminate. Plant that seed in every patch! Then ride off into the sunset, like the wild stallion you are.
lmao

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That line works 69%, a hundred percent of the time. Bonus points if she asks which state?? Always reply, “Tennessee baby”!!!
cuz baby you’re the only ten i see!!!

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
this thread is definitely gonna become the next super sexually charged mustang thread on here….i predict it now. 🤣🤣
you can a similar experience by visiting your local ford dealer. You’ll get charged up if you go drive a Mach E GT done raw at the ADM, their quick lube isn’t meant for human usage either.

XFactor7889

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Performance Package
i know exactly what i want thats why i only been in 2 or 3 relationships since ive been in high school
Sorry, I should've been clearer. I meant I don't know exactly what you want, which makes it more difficult to give specific advice.

I'll refrain from giving you too hard of a time for thinking you know exactly what you want at 17 :giggle:

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I should've been clearer. I meant I don't know exactly what you want, which makes it more difficult to give specific advice.

I'll refrain from giving you too hard of a time for thinking you know exactly what you want at 17 :giggle:
i’m 34, single, and don’t know wtf i want. hahaha all i know is i’ve got a stang, a house, couple trucks, and my career. f it.
Sponsored