Website
www.garage34.tokyo
First Name
Hakan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 50 years anniversary
first im not in US, i live in Japan
i have 2015 mustang ecoboost premium 50 years
since i had this car they change, 2 times front brake disc, 2 times automatic transmission, rear camera , control panel....
ok problem is they still wanna change parts but everytime i have to go 1 hours away pay gas pay highway...
and this car has stabilization problem like head lights and bonnet shaking while i drive now car make brake it self and i have to give more power and gas to run...
im sick of tired this car
im car designer but i cant do anything to car because they will say " you did this thats why" i paid 50.000$ to buy this car and have zero fun!!!

japan can not make me satisfied with their service at all...
please anyone help me , i need help from USA FORD to make them change this car ...
THIS CAR is UNSAFETY car to DRIVE...( i have kid)

thank you:brokenheart:
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Contact "Ford Service" on here, that is "Deysha", she may be able to get you an overseas Ford Representative who can escalate your concerns past your local Ford Dealer. Kinda lights a fire under the Dealer's ass and bumps you to Priority if you know what I mean. :)

I don't know the new vehicle laws in Japan, but here in the United States there is a law called "Lemon Law". If a US Buyer has repeated issues with a new car, they can use the Lemon Law to A) get their money back and release car back to Ford (*some penalties may apply) OR B) Owner can request replacement vehicle and Ford has to oblige if going through the Better Buisness Bureau and Lemon Law Arbitrators.

So check out new car laws in Japan and see if there is something similar to protect Consumers.

Also if you bought the car new - look in the Owners Manual - there is a small section regarding how to get in touch with Ford and Better Business Bureau if you are an unhappy customer and the vehicle has been in shop with repeat problems.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE![MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION]

i think its amazing how we have a ford service member here!

that sounds disheartening!

hopefully things get resolved and you still love the mustang more than you first did before all this!

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
Sorry to hear that and I hope someone can help you out. I am currently trying to get what seems like a simple issue fixed but the car is now on its fourth trip to the dealership and weeks of not having it. Good luck.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
first im not in US, i live in Japan
i have 2015 mustang ecoboost premium 50 years
since i had this car they change, 2 times front brake disc, 2 times automatic transmission, rear camera , control panel....
ok problem is they still wanna change parts but everytime i have to go 1 hours away pay gas pay highway...
and this car has stabilization problem like head lights and bonnet shaking while i drive now car make brake it self and i have to give more power and gas to run...
Hello garage34,

I only handle US customers, but you’re definitely welcome to PM me with your VIN, dealership’s name, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll get you in contact with one of the managers at Ford Japan.

Contact "Ford Service" on here, that is "Deysha", she may be able to get you an overseas Ford Representative who can escalate your concerns past your local Ford Dealer. Kinda lights a fire under the Dealer's ass and bumps you to Priority if you know what I mean. :) ...
THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE![MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION]

i think its amazing how we have a ford service member here! ...
Thank you for the mention and support, guys! You’re the best! :love:

Sorry to hear that and I hope someone can help you out. I am currently trying to get what seems like a simple issue fixed but the car is now on its fourth trip to the dealership and weeks of not having it. Good luck.
Send me your info as well, Wally. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area.

Deysha

Sponsored

OP
OP
garage34

garage34

Garage34
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.garage34.tokyo
First Name
Hakan
Vehicle(s)
Is that $50,000 USD ?

Just for comparison, how much is:

Honda Accord V6 Coupe?
Subaru WRX ?
Lexus RC 350 ?
Lexus RC F ?
i paid 5.000.000 yen means that time 50.000 usd
i wait for that mustang a year and order without drive single mile
but its been a year i have to pay gas and highway to reach the dealer every time .. and get nothing answer fixed: check --> same

come oooooon Ford you can do better than that:headbonk::paddle:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Now that Deysha from Ford Service responded to your thread, you can get the ball rolling. You give her the info she requested and I'm sure she can help you or do whatever she can to help you. She has done this several times before on this site.

OP
OP
garage34

garage34

Garage34
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.garage34.tokyo
First Name
Hakan
Vehicle(s)
Now that Deysha from Ford Service responded to your thread, you can get the ball rolling. You give her the info she requested and I'm sure she can help you or do whatever she can to help you. She has done this several times before on this site.
i just sent private message to her
i hope :hail:

Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the support, WhiteyDog! :thumbsup:

i just sent private message to her
i hope :hail:
I don’t have any messages from you, garage34. Please, try again.

Deysha
Sponsored